What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centres 2019

PJ

First Grade
Will the storm ever develop a player from Vic?
Maybe they have, but to the best of my knowledge its 20 years and zero

Frenzy.

Immortal
huh? Gareth gareth is a pomm & played juniors there. Jezz is from Runaway Bay QLD & I think played Manly. Kennar & Young yes

Widdop came here as a kid. Both he and Jezza started at Altona Roosters. Jezza went to Runaway Bay from Altona. 2 lesser lights Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad and Drury Low also from Altona

Pretty sue Widdop about 16 when he got here & hten he went to WA. Jezz is polly mate & raised on the Goldy. Im sure he was signed to Manly, very early.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
All I can say is don’t stress too much about the storm pinching Bronson. They had a decent crack last year and still couldn’t get him. He is very close to his family and for that reason we are in the box seat. On another note, I don’t think we an afford to wait till 2020 to give him his debut. Considering he was named in our trial squad at the start of the year, I’d say Flanno has him set for 2019.

Tiger Shark

Bench
So when is he actually contracted too ?

I tend to agree about him getting a crack next year. He trained with the First grade squad last off season and has already gotten a taste of NSW Cup. Outside of Holmes I can't recall a player Flanno has not brought to first bypassing NSW Cup? Seems to be his thing. Interesting to see where he plays after this week.

I'm sure I'll be corrected on that.

If you followed last year , when I spotted Ramstein playing the year before I said he would play NRL the following & that Flanno would trial him in the UK game starting winger. After went back to 20's until mid season where he went to NSW cup. He ended up playing firsts last year & is now a regular this year. Xerri will follow the same path, but is just that little bit better than Rammers. Wish we could have held both. FORMIDABLE!

Card Shark

Immortal
All I can say is don’t stress too much about the storm pinching Bronson. They had a decent crack last year and still couldn’t get him. He is very close to his family and for that reason we are in the box seat.

Keeping him is therefore the same reason we are losing Ramien.

He is a Newcastle junior (went to high school up here), whilst initially hailing from the central west, if I recollect correctly.

Mate I remember Jezz he was playing Runaway Bay WAY before storm. Then he got contracted somewhere then came back. But he played for years on GC before Storm. Definitely was not developed by Vic league or Storm.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Mate I remember Jezz he was playing Runaway Bay WAY before storm. Then he got contracted somewhere then came back. But he played for years on GC before Storm. Definitely was not developed by Vic league or Storm.

Do your research and stop guessing.

Smith played his junior football for the Altona Roosters in Melbourne, Victoria before moving to Queensland to play for Runaway Bay Seagulls RLFC. In 2002, Smith was signed by the Northern Eagles but returned to Queensland to play for Melbourne Storm feeder club, Brisbane Norths in the Queensland Cup. In 2004, Smith was named Brisbane Norths' Player of the Year.

Then Storm

Frenzy.

Immortal
Wheres that from? He was RB from a very young age. Good through all the grades. There was another jeremy smith too from the coast

Try the links I posted. Try Google. Try anywhere, it’s no secret. Try the Altona Roosters website.

17-18 when he went to RB

CEO

Juniors
Gal on 100% footy last night talked up Xerri. Said he was a monster or beast of a kid. He will be long term. After Morris.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Gal on 100% footy last night talked up Xerri. Said he was a monster or beast of a kid. He will be long term. After Morris.

Good to hear. I keep forgetting about that show mainly because it’s way passed my bed time.

Xerri won’t disappoint I can assure you all of that. Every grade he plays he carves up.

Latest posts