What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mid season Dally M predictions

perverse

Referee
Playing with/under dickheads for competition points or with/under losers playing for sympathy points.

Poor Jesse is sacrificing a lot to be closer to his child, no doubt a decision guided by the strong character traits instilled during his time with the mighty Sharks.
This is so salty even Maccas couldn't serve it. Delicious. Got any more up and coming guns you want to share with us? Hell, if we steal enough of your players we might even be good some day.

I've got a feeling Ponga will get pipped at the post this year for player of the year. Next year, if we can keep our team healthy and competitive, may be a different story.

Canard

Immortal
Out of interest, whens the last time the Dally M was awarded to a player whose team missed the finals?

Also any award where Kevin Walters gives points is pretty shitty.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Out of interest, whens the last time the Dally M was awarded to a player whose team missed the finals?

Also any award where Kevin Walters gives points is pretty shitty.
Hayne 2014 joint winner (Eels 10th)
Buderus 2004 sole winner (Knights 10th)

Knight76

Juniors
Going to be tough for the sharks to keep their good up and coming players, they have peaked too early and won their premiership for two lifetimes now. No point players sticking around.

Ponga will go close but just miss out I think. All depends on how Newcastle go for the remainder now with Pearce back.

Valheru

Coach
Has a winger ever got it? Fergo must be at least in the top 10, he has 4 MOTM by my count.

On Radley, he played 3 games last year so I think he is still eligible?

mozza91

Coach
Has a winger ever got it? Fergo must be at least in the top 10, he has 4 MOTM by my count.

On Radley, he played 3 games last year so I think he is still eligible?
Not normally but because he’s Victor Ridley exceptions will be made.

Noname36

First Grade
Will Ponga pick up enough points in the remaining games?

It's hard to score when your out of finals contention and your getting flogged regularly.

His bigger barrier is that he’s actually not playing at the moment because he’s injured lol

But like it’s Ponga so he’ll probably still be able to get points despite not actually playing games.

Noname36

First Grade
Playing with/under dickheads for competition points or with/under losers playing for sympathy points.

Poor Jesse is sacrificing a lot to be closer to his child, no doubt a decision guided by the strong character traits instilled during his time with the mighty Sharks.

So much salt in this thread.

As a sharks fan I’m sure you’re aware of what it’s like to be on the bottom.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Brandon only played 3 games last year. Therefore he does qualify

Didnt he play the year before also? Therefore doesnt qualify?

This is the same kid who was Cams understudy at hooker and made the Kiwi squad 2 years ago no? Genuine question my memory is shit.

The_Shield

Juniors
Didnt he play the year before also? Therefore doesnt qualify?

This is the same kid who was Cams understudy at hooker and made the Kiwi squad 2 years ago no? Genuine question my memory is shit.
He made his debut last year and only played 3 games. The year before he was at the Cowboys playing 20’s. He was part of the NZ team for the Anzac test last year.

Maybe your thinking of Brodie Croft. He made his debut the year before

Pedge1971

First Grade
He made his debut last year and only played 3 games. The year before he was at the Cowboys playing 20’s. He was part of the NZ team for the Anzac test last year.

Maybe your thinking of Brodie Croft. He made his debut the year before

Thanks. Nah definitely Smith. Same surname as Cam. Wow. Thought the kid had played more first grade.

Definitely a contender but sticking with Ramien unless he gets more time on the field. Good player though. Smart move to have him off the bench this year.

Jimmy Clark

Juniors
Thanks. Nah definitely Smith. Same surname as Cam. Wow. Thought the kid had played more first grade.

Definitely a contender but sticking with Ramien unless he gets more time on the field. Good player though. Smart move to have him off the bench this year.
I like the look of Ramien. Very strong & talented for his age.

How bad are the cowgirls kicking themselves for litting little Ponga go now eh bro?

Latest posts