What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ennis on Fox league

gonz

Juniors
Might be passed off as a piss take, but the media attempts to derail our campaign are real.

Nothing would make them happier than us capitulating, particularly the fox/news SL grubs.
You make a good point changa

Crush

Coach
I think the fact that anyone thought this to be true is just sad.
One thing is very clear to me and that is that we have a great bunch of blokes that are proud to pull on the red v.
Don't listen to all the negative BS that the trolls constantly post on every fricken thread. Its consuming this whole forum.
Dragons are a team to be proud of and are a genuine premiership threat.
Get excited. 2018 has been a great ride so far and its just getting started!

Dracarys

Juniors
The team’s been in a slump since Bellamy called us the “Benchmark”- whatever that really means . Anyway we’ve struggled big time without identifying the problem, although Nightingale’s demise seems inevitable. I think we can re-ignite the flame once all our Origin stars are well rested and focussed on the real prize.

Crush

Coach
Fatigue is not an issue. Einstein has learned from previous end of year fade-outs by implementing dual training venues.

Straight Shooter
2018 x 5 players in Origin.
2017 x 2 players in Origin.
Now Im not saying fatigue is an issue but having 5 players go through the Origin circus is relevant.
Once they settle back in and start having proper turn arounds we will come home strong.
I hope you have your GF tickets OV.

Red V for life

Juniors
Well, I can imagine Nightingale not being happy and perhaps other players are not happy with the treatment he has received (irrespective of whether or not he should play).

The only other thing would be Sir James and Leilua...but that is purely speculation on the Souths game and Storm game.

Anything else would honestly surprise me, but both can be easily rectified by Mary making definitive decisions.

jeffdragon

Bench
Ennis?

Isn’t he same bloke who requested a release from his SGI contract (2005) and went ‘Boo Hoo’ after failing to secure the hooking position from Dean Young?

He has as much credibility as a three dollar note.

He said at the time he didnt want to live in a fishbowl.
Then he signed with broncs .

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Ennis is the best thing on Fox apart from the women, he is the fairest of all of them to the Dragons, including Gasnier, Anasta and especially Alexander who is a real hater.

Drag Queen

Bench
Ennis is the best thing on Fox apart from the women, he is the fairest of all of them to the Dragons, including Gasnier, Anasta and especially Alexander who is a real hater.
Actually you're right there luv. Gasnier is probably the most critical of them all. Go figure Xx

Dragons22

Juniors
Is it just me or do so many of these Fox League commentators hate the Saints? Smith, Brandy, Voss, Ennis, Hodges, Anasta, even Gasnier to an extent. The first 6 of them constantly take shots at the Saints, whenever there is a loss they go on and on about us, the wheels are falling off, the Dragons look flat. Constant criticism.

Actually you're right there luv. Gasnier is probably the most critical of them all. Go figure Xx

That's because nice person the Magic Idiot thinks he should be treated as a Dragons legend because he came out of retirement to get a free premiership ring with us in 2010, and is a bit disturbed he isn't.

Is it just me or do so many of these Fox League commentators hate the Saints? Smith, Brandy, Voss, Ennis, Hodges, Anasta, even Gasnier to an extent. The first 6 of them constantly take shots at the Saints, whenever there is a loss they go on and on about us, the wheels are falling off, the Dragons look flat. Constant criticism.

That could be because we constantly have wheels falling off though.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Dragonsamy what have you heard , can you shed some light here ????

Unless they hid it from staff as well.
All I see is guys who like each others company.
All are close some and some like luch and dufty are great mates.
How would Ennis know.
I haven't seen him at our training ect.
Of course guys will argue about things occasionally.
I have not see any thing .
Only players working together to try there best.

Gareth67

First Grade
Unless they hid it from staff as well.
All I see is guys who like each others company.
All are close some and some like luch and dufty are great mates.
How would Ennis know.
I haven't seen him at our training ect.
Of course guys will argue about things occasionally.
I have not see any thing .
Only players working together to try there best.

I am sure that is the case also Sammy , as Changa said in his earlier post on page 1 , merely another media beef-up to sell more papers - bluudy gouls ! They know that the Dragons are a big chance this year of laying their hands on that luvly shiny trophy and that is not want they want , its been reservered for one of the rorter clubs .

Drag Queen

Bench
I am sure that is the case also Sammy , as Changa said in his earlier post on page 1 , merely another media beef-up to sell more papers - bluudy gouls ! They know that the Dragons are a big chance this year of laying their hands on that luvly shiny trophy and that is not want they want , its been reservered for one of the rorter clubs .
Hmm, I gave up my Foxtel account. Why pay good $$ when I can stream all games for free without having to listen to all the commentary.

nontime111

Juniors
Luc must be ok hes in the team this week cant wait to see his progress Im a huge fan as you all know, Ilike ball playing forwards since Artie Beetson my earliest memory as a kid in QLD he was my first hero him and Billy Smith as he was featured int eh RLW one day showing about 40 or so bones hed had broken as kid I though Billy was SUPERMAN! SO Luc has the silky hands and attacking skill of an apprentice Beetson he reminds me of him a great deal I hope he can get the mungrel defence going also as was Arties forte

Latest posts