What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly player charged by NSW Police

Willie Ray

Bench
Manly sure don’t need this. The only solution here is for a punch up between DCE & said player then move said player on. They will then need a replacement player. I hear Jackson Hastings is looking for a club.
A bonding weekend at Gladstone is what's needed to pull all these guys together.

Saxon

Bench
This really is beyond the pale. The only solution is to kick Manly out of the Comp, bottle the tears of their distraught fans and sell them for $19.95 a bottle at all NRL merchandise stores.
20 bucks is cheap for Sea-Eagle tears.

Grapple

Bench
Not sure if it's true or not, but I heard he borrowed Cecchin's ref cam and kept asking for the bunker.

Saxon

Bench
You like backing short priced favorites I reckon
It's not a high odds gamble, true.
My confidence is rather boosted by the fact that the last time Manly were out of the comp for three years the NRL survived quite nicely.

(And no matter what Moanly fans might say, the Northern Eagles were not the Manly Warringah club).

firechild

First Grade
(And no matter what Moanly fans might say, the Northern Eagles were not the Manly Warringah club).

Except that the Manly club always held the license. Hence their ability to punt the idiots from the Bears.