What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

The Damo

Juniors
Just as a matter of interest.
Moylan, Dugan, Woods, Morris.

Are the Sharks now working under the Roosters salary cap?
well between Woods and morris they are probably using up 750k - 1mill or more of the dogs cap. So hopefully baby Jesus is my amigo and Woods continues to suck, Morris declines, Dugan plays half seasons and Moylan also continues to suck and it stuffs up both clubs for a couple more years.

Frank Facer

First Grade
well between Woods and morris they are probably using up 750k - 1mill or more of the dogs cap. So hopefully baby Jesus is my amigo and Woods continues to suck, Morris declines, Dugan plays half seasons and Moylan also continues to suck and it stuffs up both clubs for a couple more years.
I thought that both the Morris brothers were off contract at the end of this season. I looked on Zero Tackle and it has Brett off contract at the end of this season. I think Cronulla may be paying all of Josh's salary next season.

I thought that both the Morris brothers were off contract at the end of this season. I looked on Zero Tackle and it has Brett off contract at the end of this season. I think Cronulla may be paying all of Josh's salary next season.

Any idea what they paid him?
He and his brother were both on 800 a season at the Dogs I believe?

Brutalitops

Juniors
I may be wrong, but since Woods was only 1/2 a year into a 4 year contract I wonder if the dogs have to pay half his salary for 3 1/2 years.
No, tends to not happen when it's a mutual decision to split.

Some posters on Reddit suggested Woods is not getting paid by the Dogs at all beyond what he's already owed this season

Crush

Coach
Moylan for Maloney will never not be funny. Colossally bad call.
Totally, he pissed Flanno off though so was pushed out.
BTW, Josh Morris is older than Jason Nightingale and Sharks have just signed him for the next TWO seasons. Wow, thats an unusual signing IMO.

Latest posts