What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Wooden Spoon: Who will it be now?

Valheru

Coach
I don't think the Titans will finish anywhere near last, in fact I can see them finishing 9th and having the best chance to get in to the 8 if one of the current top 8 shits the bed.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Between Eels and Cowboys IMO. Dogs and Manly will jag a couple of wins each between now and September.

Knight76

Juniors
Knights have the bye this week and Pearce returning against the Eels. Ponga will be missed but we will play Watson at FB and probably Lamb at 5/8.

I can see that being enough to beat Parra at home, then we have Titans again at newy which I think we can get the points followed by Cowboys away which will hopefully be Ponga's return and another 2 points for us.

So with the bye, and 3 wins in a row I can't see the Knights getting the spoon. Tigers back at newy the following week which is another good chance at the win.

I'm thinking dogs or Parra.

Life's Good

Coach
With time running out to lift their game, the spooner for this year will come from Eels, Cowboys or Dogs. That's not exactly an earth shattering statement but those 3 teams haven't shown much apart from a very brief glimpse here, there & nowhere.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i can see JT stringing some final masterclasses in the final rounds to avoid the spoon. yet again it is one of the few things in the game he hasn't achieved yet

Jimmy Clark

Juniors
Eels for the spoon, no doubt. Cowbs will string a few together, it’s a pity they can’t make the finals.