What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO 3

ALSGI

Bench
Righto folks game night.

Personally, I’m struggling to get excited for this one. Dead rubber? The media say there’s no such thing in SOO but honestly,
So f**kcing what if Qld win.

What impact on the salary cap will paying bonuses next year to our reps have? This hasn’t been mentioned much. Does anyone know? Do all the reps get bonuses, eg England, PNG etc?

Anyway, the thought of Sims and JDB smashing DCE or Munster are salivating prospects that would be worthy of highlights clips for years.

I’m hoping the Blues throw everything into it up there, chance their arm and give them a hiding.

Go Dragons!

Blues 30-0. (Sims try on debut).

SBD82

Coach
Dead rubber? Please. No such thing in origin.

I want to see NSW absolutely belt QLD. After so many years of being humiliated by an arrogant bunch of arseholes, I want to see the blues be completely ruthless, and metaphorically curb stomp QLD.

I want to see slater crying after the siren, Inglis to quit in disgust in the Presser, Walters sacked, DCE to absolutely shit the bed, josh McGuire to get KTFO, and the Lang park crowd to boo their own team, followed by the crowd showering both teams with XXXX cans.

Because f**k QLD.

ALSGI

Bench

I want to see NSW absolutely belt QLD. After so many years of being humiliated by an arrogant bunch of arseholes, I want to see the blues be completely ruthless, and metaphorically curb stomp QLD.

I want to see slater crying after the siren, Inglis to quit in disgust in the Presser, Walters sacked, DCE to absolutely shit the bed, josh McGuire to get KTFO, and the Lang park crowd to boo their own team, followed by the crowd showering both teams with XXXX cans.

Because f**k QLD.
Ok, I’m excited now.

Crush

Coach

Because f**k QLD.
Thanks mate. I wasn't too fussed about the result before I read your post now I am pumped and want a blood bath!

SBD82

Coach
Thanks mate. I wasn't too fussed about the result before I read your post now I am pumped and want a blood bath!
Do you remember that time that QLD decided to bomb at the end of the game just so that they could belt the NSW fullback when he was unprotected?

I'd love to see NSW return the favour tonight, and give that grubby little f**k the sendoff that he deserves. .

aquiin

Juniors
I think NSW are buckleys if they don’t improve and change a few things. NSW ended up going too defensive in the last game, not playing their props much in the second half. Cordner still missed Ponga, so it didn’t work all that well. Peachey needs to be used when they are in the ascendancy as well.

They have struggled all series moving the ball out of their end. The back three haven’t worked well at all returning kicks and Qld’s kicking game will be better. Munster is better as an occasional kicker, not splitting the duties. He’ll be back to his best.

On a side note, I think the club should be getting Soward in as much as possible to get an outside perspective for both Hunt and Widdop. They’ve both made some bad decisions in regards to keeping pressure on with their kicking and what to focus on in various game situations.

Frank Facer

First Grade

Because f**k QLD.
That was a great post. lol

Frank Facer

First Grade
Do you remember that time that QLD decided to bomb at the end of the game just so that they could belt the NSW fullback when he was unprotected?

I'd love to see NSW return the favour tonight, and give that grubby little f**k the sendoff that he deserves. .
Yeah, I remember that one too. I would love Freddy to instruct our team to return the favor to Billy the, well if I say what I was going to say, it would be changed to Merkin, but it rhymes with Bunt and starts with C. lol

I want us to smash them and win the series 3 nil. Then I want us to continue to beat them 3 nil every year onwards. Show them no mercy. I have grown to hate Qld over the last 9 years or so.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I think NSW are buckleys if they don’t improve and change a few things. NSW ended up going too defensive in the last game, not playing their props much in the second half. Cordner still missed Ponga, so it didn’t work all that well. Peachey needs to be used when they are in the ascendancy as well.

They have struggled all series moving the ball out of their end. The back three haven’t worked well at all returning kicks and Qld’s kicking game will be better. Munster is better as an occasional kicker, not splitting the duties. He’ll be back to his best.

On a side note, I think the club should be getting Soward in as much as possible to get an outside perspective for both Hunt and Widdop. They’ve both made some bad decisions in regards to keeping pressure on with their kicking and what to focus on in various game situations.
NSW should have 2 genuine props on the bench, instead we have none.

As for getting Soward in. lol NO. lol I would rather we get Andrew Johns to mentor our halves.

Frank Facer

First Grade
debelin is on the bench. interesting!
I think DeBelin should definitely be starting. Maybe Freddy wants to add some starch to the middle when our 2 starting props go off the field. I do think that we should definitely have gone in with Ryan James.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Have switched tv channels. The grub, Smith is being presented with a Lifetime Achievement Award for being a career A.R.S.E.

Dragon for life

Juniors

Yeah that was the same night Creagh ran from Hodges. Will never forgive him for that. Should have put that huge first threw his face.

Latest posts