What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

Raiderdave

First Grade
Per capita we win tho ;)

We also have more expensive tickets and less cheaper seats.

For example, restricted view were $180 a pop till this morning, reduced to $70. In sydney for game two, ON A SUNDAY, they were $35.

Also, a third of the seats get reserved for maroon members, which are basically 30% more expensive but you get a scarf and beanie.

Back in the day, when correctly priced, suncorp would sell out in 40minutes, a family of four on level 5 behind the posts, almost $1k, no deal.

Rain here will also stop walk ups.

eh
no passion
end of

Stallion

First Grade
Well we always used to be told that Origin in Brisbane sells out in half an hour because of how passionate QLD supporters are. Prices are ridiculous, but hopefully QLD supporters will shut the f**k up now about crowds.

Prices for all games, especially big games, have gone too far. In the last year we have struggled to sell out a Grand Final, a World Cup Final and Origin.

Agree. It does point to overpriced tickets to an embarassing level. It's not good business and public relations for this code. It's very dissappointing. The rugby league marketing people and administrators are surely to blame.

Raiderdave

First Grade
220,600 odd for the 3 games
an average of over 73,500 per game

not a record aggregate though , its about 3000 short of the 2015 record

taipan

Referee
220,600 odd for the 3 games
an average of over 73,500 per game

not a record aggregate though , its about 3000 short of the 2015 record

Code in crisis .Get Rothfield on the line.How many hits can this game take.It's the Commission's fault.

Kelly Underwear of the Offsiders( AFL boot licker)" The crowd for SOO3 will be a worry". Yeah Kells 51,000 a real worry.

beave

Coach
The atmosphere was far better than the other two as well. Even with a dead rubber!

Hmmmm i dunno. Game 3 last year was epic crowd wise but I was down in the NW corner where Val scored some pearlers and was a thousand tins drunk so maybe had that hazing my overall experience whereas I was sober last night and in bay 516 (2nd tier, SE corner) and whilst it was great crowd wise, still thought last year was better.

Splitting hairs though really.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Hmmmm i dunno. Game 3 last year was epic crowd wise but I was down in the NW corner where Val scored some pearlers and was a thousand tins drunk so maybe had that hazing my overall experience whereas I was sober last night and in bay 516 (2nd tier, SE corner) and whilst it was great crowd wise, still thought last year was better.

Splitting hairs though really.

Sorry I meant the crowd was far louder than game 1 & 2 of this year.

Yeah game three last year was insane. I find western stand, level 6 to feel the loudest.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I dont understand why people get so pissy about ticket pricing for Origin or the GF. These are the biggest events in the country, do you expect to give them away cheap?

Its not like they are actually overpriced either. The stadiums fill up every year for every game, it seems like they have the prices perfect.

Its not like fans are excluded if they dont pay; its still available on TV for free for everyone who cant afford it.

Perth Red

Post Whore
No area is perfect re crimes and murders, including the GC.I've spent many years holidaying there.

Only time Ive been to GC (bit of a dump tbh, reminded me of Benidorm in Spain) I had an egg thrown at me from a balcony. Weird place.

Latest posts