What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State Of Origin III

Jimmy O

Juniors
How did Slater get man of the series f**king incredible the whole origin concept is designed for Queensland victory, I mean just look at the penalty count surely it was pre determined.
Rediculas outcome. My jaw drops in amazement at some of the decitions that went on yesterday. Looks like the Game has been set up to favour slater.

Holmes saved the game for Queensland and I think should have been man of the match.

As for the series? How could it possibly go to the loosing side to a player of only 2 games?
Trajovick played well apart from the over lap try in game 2, Tedesco was outstanding in all games,
Boyd kept the blues defensive line almost impregnable in many situations.

All these options and it goes to Queensland. Silly.

Generalzod

Immortal
This is how the Melbourne really loves Rugby League, when it come for Slater to get his man of the the series medal, Channel 9 went straight to the footy show.....Yep Melbourne Storm has really put Rugbty League on the map in Victoria.

snout

First Grade
Freddys crosses....Channel 9 idea obviously and he cant say no.
How pissweak are NSW officials to say no he can f**king well concentrate on the game.

Oh we got beat.
Moral of the story?....

Latest posts