What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tap on the Shoulder Time

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I have just received confirmation we have snaked the roosters and just signed one of their most promising Juniors in a long long time. This fella is a prop and at 16 years of age he is an unbelievable talent. I will reveal more in the coming weeks because it’s still hush hush.

I have just received confirmation we have snaked the roosters and just signed one of their most promising Juniors in a long long time. This fella is a prop and at 16 years of age he is an unbelievable talent. I will reveal more in the coming weeks because it’s still hush hush.
We're tapping him on the shoulder already Snoop????
Haha

sandshark

Bench
On the topic of tapping old blokes on the shoulder and whatnot.

Anyone know when Lewy is due back? Gee he brings so much to our side when he is fit but so far this season he has been riddled with injury.

Hope he gets fit and finishes this season strong considering it could be his last year with us.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade

Roosters produced a junior hahahaha

Good one, where’s he really from?

Stake Removed

First Grade

I can see it happening he will be with us for 2-3 years, we have him primed for first grade Roosters get him back

Quigs

Immortal
Go go go you little beauty ..... you are the champion of the year.

You can't beat a little Johnny Tapp

Latest posts