What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Crush

Coach
The big change is we now have a half back who can organise the team to be in the right position to play what's in front of them.

We can play what's in front of us, BUT we still need to first set it up with good metres, good field position, and confidence from the entire team that our playmaker WILL get us into the right areas of the field "To Go For It".

Without a good half back, if we tried playing what's in front of us, I think it would be a rabble.

A good halves pairing, a strong forward pack... and then playing what's in front of us, should keep working.

But Hunt is the key.
funny you used to be super positive and rip anyone who was negative about Mary, Hunt, Nighty. What happened to you?

Reactions: jak

giboz71

First Grade
funny you used to be super positive and rip anyone who was negative about Mary, Hunt, Nighty. What happened to you?

Mate, that guys got 6 personalities and possibly the same amount of usernames.

No wonder he gets confused who he is that day and who he’s bagging.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
You can check in but you can’t check out.

0847954cfba8f72a045c1b6dbde07589.500x498x1.jpg

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I would love to know what is going on with Nightingale back on the wing. Mann back to the bench.
Another evidence that McIdiot has lost the plot

2010.................... There will be a logical reason that Mann has been bumped to the bench.

* Threw a tantrum at training midweek?
* Tested positive to a pregnancy test?
* Possibly over tired from playing too many minutes over the past month?
* An old friend came in from out of town?
* His partner has a blister on her toe?

......as you can see, there are many genuine reasons why Mann is not playing so we must trust the Smooth One.

TruSaint

Referee
2010.................... There will be a logical reason that Mann has been bumped to the bench.

* Threw a tantrum at training midweek?
* Tested positive to a pregnancy test?
* Possibly over tired from playing too many minutes over the past month?
* An old friend came in from out of town?
* His partner has a blister on her toe?

......as you can see, there are many genuine reasons why Mann is not playing so we must trust the Smooth One.

You are on fire today OKB... :)

Bench
Today just reinforces that we are pretenders for a premiership crown. I don’t see us going deep in the finals.
McIdiot has no idea of how to react when our power game fails, which it has been over the last month or so.
Vaughan and Tyson were great for us and Hunt and Widdop never stopped trying as was Graham but the rest were disappointing.
But McIdiot will bury his head in the sand. He has to make changes now. We have nothing to lose.
It’s time to being on some of our ISP players through, because if we retain the current squad we are doomed.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
It really, really annoys me that people still refer to the clown by his nickname. Using a nickname is a form of endearment and those still referring to it obviously are either lazy or just blind.

We will never, repeat never, win a premiership under this muppet.

ozbuck

Juniors
Today just reinforces that we are pretenders for a premiership crown. I don’t see us going deep in the finals.
McIdiot has no idea of how to react when our power game fails, which it has been over the last month or so.
Vaughan and Tyson were great for us and Hunt and Widdop never stopped trying as was Graham but the rest were disappointing.
But McIdiot will bury his head in the sand. He has to make changes now. We have nothing to lose.
It’s time to being on some of our ISP players through, because if we retain the current squad we are doomed.

I gotta be honest, did you really think we were real premiership contenders? I've thought all year that if we make top4 it's an overachievement.

The players are tired. Physically and mentally. Origin, USA games, etc. I think the next month we be much of the same and then we'll kick into a better gear after that.

This is not Mary's fault, Jesus Christ. People have got a red dot over that guys head 24/7 and any loss they pull the trigger. Its really childish.

Mary doesn't coach Mann to drop a ball, lose a ball 1st tackle, he doesn't coach for Mann and fifty to just stand there and let a bomb hit the ground, he doesn't coach de belin and Sims to drop cheap ball, he doesn't coach nightingale to put a nothing kick in at the end, he doesn't coach any of this BS. But players make mistakes because they are ppl, you and I make mistakes all the time. Its life. They're tired and are struggling to get up emotionally at the moment.

The players need to have a good look at themselves. There is nothing wrong with this team of players, no massive team changes are needed, they just need to get back to a place where they were at the start of the season: upbeat, energised, offensive, etc. No one was whining about nightingale or Mary back then.

Nothing is broken. We just need to recalibrate and somehow get some recharge of energy.

Everyone just go take a deep breath and stop talking like an over emotionally.

ozbuck

Juniors
Agree,
It’s a pity the board don’t feel the same

Mate he has had us coming 1st nearly all year. A team that nearly everyone thought would be lucky to make the 8.

Everyone wanted Paul Green and now his team is second last only to parra. What a PATHETIC COACH HE IS!!!! but keep that red dot over Mary's head and use him as a scapegoat for all our drop balls, stupid mistakes, missed tackles, tired players, bombs left and not caught, etc. Because that's all his fault. Oh, and we've been coming first nearly all year.

Life's Good

Coach
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over again and expecting a different outcome. The whole bench selection/rotation malaise is 2017 revisited leaving us flat, lifeless & with a couple of players a little too comfortable. Credit to McGregor for getting us in the T4 but he lacks the smarts & the stones to take us much further.
I’m so disappointed in today.

Latest posts