What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

shiznit

Coach
antman and the wasp

would anyone else still bang michelle pfeiffer?
Nahh... there’s something creepy about her eyes... maybe from behind.. :joy::joy:

I just got out of Ant Man and The Wasp also...

Took the kids... fun movie. Nice change of pace from IW.

Pretty lightweight though... I’d still recommend if you wanting to kill a couple of hours with the kids.

Frederick

Staff member
Nahh... there’s something creepy about her eyes... maybe from behind.. :joy::joy:

I just got out of Ant Man and The Wasp also...

Took the kids... fun movie. Nice change of pace from IW.

Pretty lightweight though... I’d still recommend if you wanting to kill a couple of hours with the kids.
Haven't seen it yet, trying to tee up a gold class date with the wife.

Infinity war comes out on digital download at the end of the month tho. You better believe I'll be watching that every night for a month

Generalzod

Immortal
Truly one of the best scifi/horror films of all time what makes it great is that the film is full of paranoia and isolation, this is when John Carpenter was on top of the world, unfortunately the film bombed in the box office but so did Blade Runner and it was released the same year, now these films are considered classics.

MV5BNDcyZmFjY2YtN2I1OC00MzU3LWIzZGEtZDA5N2VlNDJjYWI3L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
So f**king good.

Yeah I remember after loving Super Troopers my mate told me to watch ‘Club Dread’ or whatever it was, which I thought sucked, so I avoided Beerfest for years. When I finally watched it I couldn’t believe it wasn’t more popular, absolute top shelf comedy.

thorson1987

Coach
Yeah I remember after loving Super Troopers my mate told me to watch ‘Club Dread’ or whatever it was, which I thought sucked, so I avoided Beerfest for years. When I finally watched it I couldn’t believe it wasn’t more popular, absolute top shelf comedy.

Didn't mind Club Dredd. Had its moments. But yeah Beerfest is Broken Lizards best movie and a shame it didn't get as noticed as Super Troopers.

shiznit

Coach
The Outsider - Netflix film.

I love Yakuza films... always have.

Even after the shitty reviews I tried to ignore it all and watch it with an open mind.

I tried to like it... but it was garbage TBH.

I liked some of the supporting performances... the guy who played his mate... and the old fella... they were good.

Jared Leto was just f**king ordinary... terrible casting.

He’s like a really shitty version of Johnny Depp...

Maybe he should stick to playing tranny’s... because IMO he’s been terrible since Dallas Buyers Club...

horrie hastings

First Grade
Mamma Mia ! Here We Go Again.

The jury is out, some cringe worthy moments and some good bits too, Cher in her cameo role was good but Meryl Streep 's scene at the end was excellent and quite touching, apart from that does Colin Firth ever age ? he was having a great old time playing the part. Overall it was enjoyable but hopefully now that is the end of road for that story line, it has ran out of petrol.

Generalzod

Immortal
Mamma Mia ! Here We Go Again.

The jury is out, some cringe worthy moments and some good bits too, Cher in her cameo role was good but Meryl Streep 's scene at the end was excellent and quite touching, apart from that does Colin Firth ever age ? he was having a great old time playing the part. Overall it was enjoyable but hopefully now that is the end of road for that story line, it has ran out of petrol.
A bit of trivia this film wasn’t even filmed in Greece like the previous film it was filmed of an island of Croatia...

Latest posts