What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

beave

Coach
Much better number fonts (with coloured outlines) in the 90's

benny-elias-of-the-tigers-packs-a-scrum-with-team-mates-during-the-picture-id71265836

The old 3 layered numbers. It was bad enough going 2 layers for a QLD origin jersey at Peter Wynns(white then grey) but 3 layers would smash the piggy bank as a kid.

I remember that game. ABC, Saturday arvo, down in Melbourne at Princess Park. Brisbane got up, Renouf scored a pearler (pun intended) of a try from memory.

hellteam

First Grade

LESStar58

Referee
The old 3 layered numbers. It was bad enough going 2 layers for a QLD origin jersey at Peter Wynns(white then grey) but 3 layers would smash the piggy bank as a kid.

I remember that game. ABC, Saturday arvo, down in Melbourne at Princess Park. Brisbane got up, Renouf scored a pearler (pun intended) of a try from memory.

1994 it was... right when there was talk of relocating Balmain to Melbourne IIRC. Could be wrong on that though.

callmack1

Staff member
Changing the subject slightly, does anyone know the reason why clubs like Parra and the Broncos have gone away from wearing their away jerseys this year? They haven't worn them since the early rounds. Kinda strange to just drop it.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Changing the subject slightly, does anyone know the reason why clubs like Parra and the Broncos have gone away from wearing their away jerseys this year? They haven't worn them since the early rounds. Kinda strange to just drop it.
Yeah, strange. I like that they aren’t just wearing it for the sake of it though. Wear the home as often as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts