What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

nick87

Coach
Surprised he’s not got a gig here. He’s better than a fair chunk of halves/utilities in the NRL
Not with the way he defends. He's at this point, a net negative.

He also knocked back a 4 year 3 million dollar deal with the Raiders about a year ago, which will surely go down as one of the greatest regrets of his life, he'll never sniff that money again

But yeah the ESL will suit him, his game is tailor made for that competition. I'll be stunned if he doesnt tear it up over there

Not with the way he defends. He's at this point, a net negative.

He also knocked back a 4 year 3 million dollar deal with the Raiders about a year ago, which will surely go down as one of the greatest regrets of his life, he'll never sniff that money again

But yeah the ESL will suit him, his game is tailor made for that competition. I'll be stunned if he doesnt tear it up over there
I can’t believe he knock backed that kind of money.

Even at his best he’s barely worth that much.

Pedge1971

First Grade
I think most agents of halves who have 1st grade experience have convinced them they are much better than their track record and they are holding out for big overs.

Me thinks a few of these plodders might be very diaappointed. Austin is just one of the first of many.

AJB1102

First Grade
Or less is more if your coach aint Rick?

The money Raiders offered was silly but knocking it back was batshit crazy. Warrington couldn't be offering much more.

Gotta respect the Raiders for not going back to the table with Austin though.

nick87

Coach
Or less is more if your coach aint Rick?

The money Raiders offered was silly but knocking it back was batshit crazy. Warrington couldn't be offering much more.

Gotta respect the Raiders for not going back to the table with Austin though.

Not quite true
We went back to him in the off season and tabled a “substantially” reduced offer
That was also knocked back and at that point the club decided to move on

Timbo

Staff member
We dodged a massive bullet when he knocked back that contract.

If he's not kicking himself for the rest of his life he's mad. How he felt he could improve on what we offered him I will never understand.

Spot On

Coach
Brissy couldn't punt him quickly enough now they have a heap of kids playing above his level.

Bennett still shitting on the Dragons .... and lol about it.

Burwood

Bench
Looks like the Sims boys will once again be working together to totally dominate and intimidate opposition teams.

Latest posts