What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Rugby League Players - what are they remembered for...??

horrie hastings

First Grade
I had Brisbane 1-12 on pick the margin, only needed those useless farks to come up with a narrow win & would have won a bit. Nowhere near the 2 mill, but would have been handy for a student.

It’s amazing to think that only one person tipped the Roosters 1-12. Had the game ended in a draw the prize pool would have jackpotted again to the following week, think it jackpotted 2 or 3 times before the round where the Roosters vs Broncos played which would explain the $2million prize pool at the time, lucky person who got it.

Canard

Immortal
I knew some details of this but never read the full thing to now. Holy crap. I have to many drinks and i just fall asleep somewhere

I'm actually impressed, rather then outraged.

Its one of those things you wish you saw live.

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
2 of Andrew Johns finest moments, one at the 1min 49 sec mark of the clip and the other at 12min 30 sec.

At around 4 mins into the video, the ref goes to the video ref to rule on a forward pass. I had no idea that there was a time when referees could go to the video ref to rule on forward passes. What year did they change it so video refs couldn't rule on it?

kdalymc

Bench
At around 4 mins into the video, the ref goes to the video ref to rule on a forward pass. I had no idea that there was a time when referees could go to the video ref to rule on forward passes. What year did they change it so video refs couldn't rule on it?
Mind blown. Interesting to hear about this.
Btw I would have said no try...

H.H

Juniors
Too contentious as you couldn't properly tell and they were pulling up everything looking for forward passes. Short balls the lot, was terrible and I hope they never go back.

Mine a bit obscure but when Anthony Cherrington got himself into trouble he had a mate called 'shitty'. Well they wrote that article and I think they had a contest about how many times they could mention this bloke shitty. Freak talent he was Cherro but I remember him for his injuries and his mate shitty.

Front-Rower

First Grade

Late ‘90’s early 2000’s.

Was removed as it became too hard to judge because of camera angles.

Latest posts