What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

footy75

Bench
Considering how Parra and the Dogs have been going fk... I don't know what people expect. It ain't that bad... jesus

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Considering how Parra and the Dogs have been going fk... I don't know what people expect. It ain't that bad... jesus
I can understand why it was as bad as it was but to say "it ain't that bad" is a bit rich.

It's the fourth worst crowd between the two clubs since 1975. First dip below 10k since before 2000. Worst since 1996.

It's f**king horrendous.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I can understand why it was as bad as it was but to say "it ain't that bad" is a bit rich.

It's the fourth worst crowd between the two clubs since 1975. First dip below 10k since before 2000. Worst since 1996.

It's f**king horrendous.

To be fair would you go out and watch the Dogs or Parra? Even Dogs fans are over this season and Parra fans are more than Over it.

It’s about what I expected 5-10k...add to that Thursday night at ANZ what do you expect?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
To be fair would you go out and watch the Dogs or Parra? Even Dogs fans are over this season and Parra fans are more than Over it.

It’s about what I expected 5-10k...add to that Thursday night at ANZ what do you expect?
If I still lived there I would have 100% attended, but that's not the point.

The point is it was still an awful crowd between two clubs who boast 40k combined members.

Perth Red

Post Whore

Id expect of the games biggest supported clubs with reciprocal free attendance for members in the number one sport in a city of 5milion to be able to crack five figures! Even given the crap form of both teams, the dislike for ANZ and the dumb ass Thursday night kick off the number of people willing to turn up is pathetic and the NRL needs a great big kick in the bollox for neglecting this impacting aspect of the game so badly. Watching it on tv it looked like a 3rd division game of some not very popular sport. One could only imagine what some non NRL fan who flicked over to it must have thought about the popularity and size of our game.

Last edited:

Billythekid

First Grade
It's always funny reading a fan of a Sydney club complain about the lack of away fans. For pretty much everyone else that's how it is every week.

There is no downplaying that dogs v Parra crowd. Its arguably our biggest rivalry and 8K for such a game is pathetic. It's

adamkungl

Immortal
It's always funny reading a fan of a Sydney club complain about the lack of away fans. For pretty much everyone else that's how it is every week.

There is no downplaying that dogs v Parra crowd. Its arguably our biggest rivalry and 8K for such a game is pathetic. It's

But the shops are open. People have things to do you know.

Raiderdave

First Grade
It’s still more than the raiders managed to get on Thursday night against a top 4 team.
Rnd 14 v panthers
Ouch
45000 members between those 2 Sydney sides & 1.2 million people in their areas
Plus 12c

Up against our 20,000 members
400,000 people
(Penrith supplied 5 fans in total)
Oh &
1c

So yeah
Good comparison dummy

carcharias