What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Jason Simmons

Juniors
The Bennett BS train in full flight claiming the Brisbane offer 'is small' compared to others.

FFS.

The usual ‘salary cap’ rorting BS is also in full effect, heaven forbid we sign a contract extension for one of our existing players without breaking the cap, it’s not like we have the same basic salary cap money to spend as every other club, but of course don’t mention that...

Btw to get back on thread, Jamayne Isaako also re-signed for 4 more years.

Sounds pretty certain of it though doesn't he?

The Mole success rate is not that good. I rtead plenty of stuff from him where he was sure of stuff which turned out to be 100% wrong. We'll just have to wait and see, but at this stage he's the only person in the media reporting it as "fact", which is why I'm sceptical and saying it is not official.

GongPanther

Referee
The Mole success rate is not that good. I read plenty of stuff from him where he was sure of stuff which turned out to be 100% wrong. We'll just have to wait and see, but at this stage he's the only person in the media reporting it as "fact", which is why I'm skeptical and saying it is not official.
The Mole doesn't give a flying fig whether in the public's he is spot on or not. As long as he gets the desired result in ppl falling for his click bait,that is all that matters.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Wouldn't be surprised if Bmoz was signed by the Roosters. They seem to be keen on players past their prime lately. Maybe they DO abide by the cap, hence not being able to retain the likes of Ferguson, who is much better than Morris.

A gun in his day, Bmoz is far below the standard of the modern winger.

Bench
Wouldn't be surprised if Bmoz was signed by the Roosters. They seem to be keen on players past their prime lately. Maybe they DO abide by the cap, hence not being able to retain the likes of Ferguson, who is much better than Morris.

A gun in his day, Bmoz is far below the standard of the modern winger.
Hall is a swap for Ferguson who we were told earlier this year was on less than $300k this year because of his bad behaviour, Hall would have cost more anyway. Then you have Crighton coming on a huge deal, Cordner upgraded on a huge deal, yeh seems like a fair swap