What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R19 Fri - Sharks 28-24 Raiders @ SC Group

Round 19: Sharks v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MilkShark

First Grade
While I agree, the touch judge thought the pass was fine. It was the ref.

Also what about all the offside Sharks players? Even if the pass was forward it should have been our penalty.
Doesn’t matter if they don’t make a tackle

Pete Cash

Post Whore
While I agree, the touch judge thought the pass was fine. It was the ref.

Also what about all the offside Sharks players? Even if the pass was forward it should have been our penalty.

See that was what I was thinking. If the pass was forward (it wasnt) it was because BJ couldnt do anything but pass it long because all of the offside sharks players loitering

MilkShark

First Grade
See that was what I was thinking. If the pass was forward (it wasnt) it was because BJ couldnt do anything but pass it long because all of the offside sharks players loitering
lol it doesn’t matter. If they’re offside then run at them and get the penalty. It was dumb play by your side

no name

Coach
Why is Oldfield, who is clearly injured, not on the wing?
Why is Cotric still on the wing?
Raiders have been shafted by some dodgy calls, but Ricky doesn’t do himself any favours.

skeepe

Immortal
Haha we got pinged for a play the ball just like that.

Oh wow. Barely f**king touched him.

Just call it off and award them the points ref.

Latest posts