What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R19 Fri - Sharks 28-24 Raiders @ SC Group

Round 19: Sharks v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wittyfan

Referee
Gerard Sutton you motherf**king merkin.

f**k you you f**king disgrace to the game.

This is an absolute f**king disgrace.

I am disgusted at what I have just seen.

I have no words. If Sutton is in first grade next week, it’s a disgrace. If the touch judge is in first grade next week, it’s a disgrace.

Braith Anasta is 100% correct. One of the worst refereeing performances of all time.

Lol! Bookmarked for future posterity.

mxlegend99

Referee

I have no words. If Sutton is in first grade next week, it’s a disgrace. If the touch judge is in first grade next week, it’s a disgrace.

Braith Anasta is 100% correct. One of the worst refereeing performances of all time.
Lies....

blaza88z

Coach

So you didn't win the game then

Incorrect

Coach
Deadset...all I can think is the refs must love watching Sticky Pressers as much as us merkins do.... Can't think of anything else.... I love a Sticky blow up, tonight's should be epic, but actually warranted tonight.. .

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I’ll take out a loan to pay for Ricky’s wrath tonight. If Hodgo’s reaction is anything to go by it should be something epic

Delboy

First Grade
Not a fan of either team, but how the friggin heck do plonkers like Sutton and Perenara referee NRL week in and out.

If they don't favour certain teams then we are all blind. Never was that last play a knock on, What game are these refs watching, certainly a difficult gig but come on , there has to be a reason for continued horrible errors.

skeepe

Immortal
Going back to the phantom flag, even ignoring the fact the bunker can’t tell with certainty that it wasn’t touched, surely that situation should be like an inadvertent whistle from the ref - play is unnaturally affected by the officials, so cannot continue from that point.

Dave_

Juniors
They should be selling tickets to the texa pressa.

Would be the highest NRL crowd this season and would pay back the 10k fine