What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

321 v raider

Surely

Post Whore
Woods
Holmes
Moylan

Honorable mention the Brailey he really tightens the middle up and distributes from dh very well

We look more organised when he is on

Card Shark

Immortal
Wade
Valentine
Andrew

If Slater can get man of the SOO series in 2 games, Graham can get man of the match for 1/2 a game.

He kept his reputation intact in the 2nd half, whereas others let their’s slip.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Feefs
Woods
Wado (was the most dominant player on the ground after leilua)

Everyone on this thread had Holmes in their top three yet you don’t reckon he was in the top ten.

You are making yourself look even sillier by the day with your ridiculous vendetta.
It’s ok to dislike a player but when he plays out of his skin it’s only fair to give him credit.

Yet you continue to be pig headed about this.

You are making an absolute fool of yourself.

Everyone on this thread had Holmes in their top three yet you don’t reckon he was in the top ten.

You are making yourself look even sillier by the day with your ridiculous vendetta.
It’s ok to dislike a player but when he plays out of his skin it’s only fair to give him credit.

Yet you continue to be pig headed about this.

You are making an absolute fool of yourself.
I have seen Holmes fan boys(men) cry like a teenager stripped of their Iphone privelage, when I mention that Holmes is surplus to Sharks Requirements. Was that you? He was top 10 on park. Probably 8th best.
To say he was better than Wado or lelua or Woodso is just stupid. IDGAF what other fan boys say, he was just ok, not much better than Brad Abbey($150k player)

Big Bloke

Juniors
I have seen Holmes fan boys(men) cry like a teenager stripped of their Iphone privelage, when I mention that Holmes is surplus to Sharks Requirements. Was that you? He was top 10 on park. Probably 8th best.
To say he was better than Wado or lelua or Woodso is just stupid. IDGAF what other fan boys say, he was just ok, not much better than Brad Abbey($150k player)

Ah ok, I get it now.

This is your way of announcing your importance here.

I’m not falling for your shit anymore.

From now on I will be wonderfully amused at your sorry attempts to draw focus toward yourself and I do seriously hope that you get the help you need.

Ah ok, I get it now.

This is your way of announcing your importance here.

I’m not falling for your shit anymore.

From now on I will be wonderfully amused at your sorry attempts to draw focus toward yourself and I do seriously hope that you get the help you need.
id dare say 99.999% posts are made with a cheshire cat grin.
you'll work it out.
adds to the theatre.
that's why the sharks forum is the best.

Quigs

Immortal
id dare say 99.999% posts are made with a cheshire cat grin.
you'll work it out.
adds to the theatre.
that's why the sharks forum is the best.

Not its not, it's maybe in the top 10, 6th maybe. By September we will have a certain 'X' member joining us that will ramp it up.

I can't disclose yet who 'X' is but another forum will be paying 70% of his payments for three years.

Surely

Post Whore
Not its not, it's maybe in the top 10, 6th maybe. By September we will have a certain 'X' member joining us that will ramp it up.

I can't disclose yet who 'X' is but another forum will be paying 70% of his payments for three years.

heard similar , There are three men in a boat with four cigarettes but no matches. How do they manage to smoke

Latest posts