What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list vs Titans

Gazzamatta

Coach
Better attacking tactics might help both Marata and Tepai. Maybe he hasnt been given permission to offload?

Eelectrica

Referee
Won't get a better chance to chalk up another win than next week.

This warm weather and a tough game against a physical warriors team is going to be hard for the Tits to back up from.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Guys like frizzell and kaufusi have alot more to their game

They do now (but aren’t ball players or big bodies or even big offloaders) as they have played a lot more games!! Marata has only played 10 or so games.

Were they much better then Marata at the same stage of their career after 10 or so games

Gronk

Staff member
BA also said "I'm hoping Will Smith might be available next week.
Listen to it again. He responded to a Qn from a reporter about bad luck with Kaysa and injuries. He then says that Smith might be right for next week, but ... I’m hoping that Reedy can play 80 mins.

Then if you read what I posted this morning in the Eels media thread, Reedy talks about how he played 80m in 21s.

Eelogical

Referee
Listen to it again. He responded to a Qn from a reporter about bad luck with Kaysa and injuries. He then says that Smith might be right for next week, but ... I’m hoping that Reedy can play 80 mins.

Then if you read what I posted this morning in the Eels media thread, Reedy talks about how he played 80m in 21s.
I can never hear what any reporter says in the post match pressers.

JokerEel

First Grade
1. Hayne
2.French
3.Taka
4.Mennings
5.Gutho

6.Norman
7.Moses

8.Alvaro
9.Mahooooney
10.Vave
11.Marta
12.Tepai
13.Brown

14. Salmon
15. Terepo
16. Mannah
17. Evans - May as well

Pazza

First Grade
I see Marata as a Boyd Cordner type player.

Yeah I see that.

He's big, very athletic, fast, physical and has a motor. Runs on the edge hard a straight like a prop. As for his ball skills and line running etc it's too early to tell.

Definately a first grader and has all the physical tools to be a good one.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Our forwards have not been the best but Alvaro, Terepo and Niukore have been impressive. Especially recently Terepo has been at least looking to provide some attacking spark.

forward pass

Coach
Marata has been pretty impressive to me. He seemed a bit overawed at first but now he seems to be a lot more comfortable.

He is even trying to offload now which it seems he wasn't even considering his first few games. His offload was a crap result but he will learn from that.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
So the Jarryd Hayne Cup has finally arrived.

I wonder if he will pull out like he did for the titans when we played them last year.

Though i think it will be easier playing against the titans his heart was never in it

Gazzamatta

Coach
So the Jarryd Hayne Cup has finally arrived.

I wonder if he will pull out like he did for the titans when we played them last year.

Though i think it will be easier playing against the titans his heart was never in it
"Jarryd Hayne Cup". Love it.

Latest posts