What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

Tommy Smith

Referee
What more needs to be said? One singular name is all that is required.

A mere whisper of the name 'Latrell' sends forth a torrent of blood flow to the loins.

Very few distinctly named individuals have achieved this.

Think Pele, Ronaldo, Tiger, LeBron, Cher..

And now, Latrell.

The two trys he scored down the flank today were amazing. He treated poor Euan Aitken like a cuckold. And he did the same to Will Chambers in Origin.

Now bear in mind that these are quality, strong centres. And he's made them look like Dane Nielsen.

A few of the greats are getting old but the game is in safe hands with them passing the torch to the likes of Latrell and Kalyn Ponga.

All are welcome to express their admiration and adoration for Latrell in here.

*edit* I hope I didn't sound too much like Albert in this thread.

gregstar

Referee
wilfred williams

tore the '87 comp a new arsehole.
a centre for the ages.

latrell is a dew-sapper by comparison.

blaza88z

Coach
This is a game right, we all just chuck in the best centre/winger/fullback from the club you support.. righto

I got nothing

The_Shield

Juniors
The tries he scored today weren’t all that, it was under 10’s defence from the Dragons. Plus he’s still a shit defender and still goes missing in games. So overrated

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
IMG_20180729_213657.jpg
south-park-orgasm
dJZh7n

Chook Norris

First Grade
"Goes missing in big games"

- Yet was outstanding with limited opportunities in Origin and made Chambers his bitch.
- Yet scored 3 trys against Aitken (also making him his bitch) who was meant to be competing against him for an Origin centre spot.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Esan Marsters destroyed him the one game they played against each other this year. Will do when they meet at International Level too

Rabbits20

Immortal
@Tommy Smith you guys can have the benchmark tag... Robbo there's no way they are flying under the radar now..... all the pressure will be on you guys to deliver... everyone say Rorters Rorters and lets hope someone drags you guys down....

Napa isn't an addition imo to your pack.... he's got brain explosions in him and he doesn't worry me... so he will be welcomed back no doubt... he's overrated imo....

How Latrell is stopped I dunno if he can be....

macavity

Referee
A few of the greats are getting old but the game is in safe hands with them passing the torch to the likes of Latrell and Kalyn Ponga.

And if our junior coaches weren't stupid old white guys, both would be playing for Newcastle.

TheFrog

Coach
Clearly Storm and Roosters fans think it is their GF......nice pissing contest fellas.
They are the only sides in good form but the GF is 9 weeks away. To put that into context, 9 weeks ago the Panthers and Dragons would have played the decider, the Roosters and Storm were only barely in the 8 on F/A. Much has changed since then, so who knows who it will be in another 9 weeks. The real comp starts about now. Today was just a trial.

Latest posts