What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

Pedge1971

First Grade
@Tommy Smith you guys can have the benchmark tag... Robbo there's no way they are flying under the radar now..... all the pressure will be on you guys to deliver... everyone say Rorters Rorters and lets hope someone drags you guys down....

Napa isn't an addition imo to your pack.... he's got brain explosions in him and he doesn't worry me... so he will be welcomed back no doubt... he's overrated imo....

How Latrell is stopped I dunno if he can be....

How about tackling the big unit. Old fashioned I know...

King hit

Coach
2ewuq4.jpg

Kid deserves more credit, I remember they were comparing Inglis to Meniga when he carved up a one legged Mark Gasnier and of course Steve Turner, this after getting outplayed by Gasnier in game 1 meanwhile Latrell is busy destroying a fit Australian wing/centre combo.

gUt

Coach
Good player but his face is at Greg Bird levels of lemon-sucking whinge-scrunch.

The_Shield

Juniors
I think something everybody seems to be forgetting about Latrell’s performance against Aitken is - Cheyse Blair carved Aitken up just a couple weeks ago, just let that sink in

Latest posts