What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

The Rosco

Bench
@Tommy Smith you guys can have the benchmark tag... Robbo there's no way they are flying under the radar now..... all the pressure will be on you guys to deliver... everyone say Rorters Rorters and lets hope someone drags you guys down....

Napa isn't an addition imo to your pack.... he's got brain explosions in him and he doesn't worry me... so he will be welcomed back no doubt... he's overrated imo....

How Latrell is stopped I dunno if he can be....
Rabs you coglioni, So you have finally worn out the exclamation mark key on your keyboard, and are now freebasing full stops instead. Sigh.

10049474-3x2-940x627.jpg

Exsilium

First Grade
I rate Kane Linett over Latrell Mitchell.

In fact, Cheyse Blair is better.

Or even Brenko Lee

AJB1102

First Grade
LMAO

How the f**k did a shithead average merkin like Chambers even come into the conversation when talking Latrell and great centres? Is this a thread about Latrell or Jason Bulgarelli?

Latrell Mitchell is rated the best centre in the game today by the commentators at Channel 9 and at Fox League. Only the jealous Melbourne Storm fans want to challenge that judgment.

kbw

Bench
Nightingale is one of those opposition players I actually like, I do get the feeling that he is struggling a bit at the moment, maybe its because he has an Italian soccer player inside him at centre, but I do hope that when he retires he is remembered for how good and tough he is/was

TheFrog

Coach
Latrell Mitchell is rated the best centre in the game today by the commentators at Channel 9 and at Fox League. Only the jealous Melbourne Storm fans want to challenge that judgment.
Says more about the comms than Latrine. Dragons should have stopped him the other day.

Latest posts