What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbit(s20) proof forum fence.

SBD82

Coach
There's rumours that we (dragons) are looking at signing musgrove. I thought it would have died down after we signed K Sims, but it's still floating around.

I've never really paid attention to him. What do you guys think of his potential? Hard to break into your pack this year, but is he only ever likely to be a reserve grade/bench player?

Go Bunnies

Juniors
There's rumours that we (dragons) are looking at signing musgrove. I thought it would have died down after we signed K Sims, but it's still floating around.

I've never really paid attention to him. What do you guys think of his potential? Hard to break into your pack this year, but is he only ever likely to be a reserve grade/bench player?
Hard to tell - been injured the whole year. Thought he started out well last year but seems to lack aggression for someone his size- would rather keep Tatola

ouryears

Bench
@SBD82
Couldn't give a flying f**k what your opinion or wisdom is on the Bunnies so keep your BS on your own forum.
And as for coming on here and trashing Rabs20,he's a passionate Rabbitohs supporter mate who I'd have at my dinner table anytime over your f**ked up type!
Agree 100%
I apologise for some of our BS so called supporters.
Best of luck guys

SBD82

Coach
Hard to tell - been injured the whole year. Thought he started out well last year but seems to lack aggression for someone his size- would rather keep Tatola
Cheers mate.

Doesn't sound too promising. With Latimore and Korbin Sims looking like being our bench props for next year, a bit of aggression for variation would be useful.

R20 is a gimp. Leave him alone. It’s inapproapriate to have a go at gimps for simply being a gimp, no matter how truely gimpy that frigging gimp is.

doyen

Bench
R20 is a gimp. Leave him alone. It’s inapproapriate to have a go at gimps for simply being a gimp, no matter how truely gimpy that frigging gimp is.

GIMP==a derogatory term for someone that is disabled or has a medical problem that results in physical impairment----an insult implying someone is incompetent,stupid----

Eg. "Look at that GIMP in the wheelchair."[from Pulp Fiction;I think!!]

This is very uncool,seriously NOT politically correct & extremely nasty--& in this case completely wrong about the person to whom you're referring!!
This is pretty low stuff!

Last edited:
GIMP==a derogatory term for someone that is disabled or has a medical problem that results in physical impairment----an insult implying someone is incompetent,stupid----

This is very uncool,seriously NOT politically correct & extremely nasty--& in this case completely wrong about the person to whom you're referring!!
Gimp

SBD82

Coach

Credit for trying to protect those that are vulnerable in our community.

But that's not what gimp means, at least not in this context, and not in the context of pulp fiction.

Pommy

Coach
Please don’t bring out the gimp, leave him sleeping we’re sick of hearing him moan about the refs.

doyen

Bench
Credit for trying to protect those that are vulnerable in our community.

But that's not what gimp means, at least not in this context, and not in the context of pulp fiction.

I'm not so sure--please elaborate for my benefit thanks!!??

What is the context??

doyen

Bench
If you’reover 18 and on your own personal phone or laptop search gimp on google images.

I'm more than 4 times 18 so maybe that's a problem----Miller is a Legend called me a GIMP so maybe therein lies my handicap----I will search Google images--thanks Pom!!
All I know is that when I responded to Miller's comment re. R20 I suddenly qualified as a GIMP!!
It's amazing--it's taken me nearly 75 yrs to find out that I'm a GIMP!!???????????
Maybe spending 35 yrs teaching kids makes one evolve into a GIMP!!

Last edited:

Rabbitoad

Juniors
You can pick the blokes Fletch sucks up to pretty easily :joy:

The spoiled brat will kick and squeal and try to get you banned for this. Watching his tantrum will be spectacular though

SBD82

Coach
Alright, which one of you bunnies fans left the door open at the merkin farm? R20 is over in our forum stinking up the joint.

I mean, I know that we deserve to be trolled after tonight's effort, but he's deadset hopeless. No humour, no wit, nothing intelligent.

Someone come and collect him please?

doyen

Bench
Alright, which one of you bunnies fans left the door open at the merkin farm? R20 is over in our forum stinking up the joint.

I mean, I know that we deserve to be trolled after tonight's effort, but he's deadset hopeless. No humour, no wit, nothing intelligent.

Someone come and collect him please?

Not game to visit the Saints forum in case I contract "the choker's disease"------I'd hate to pass that ailment onto my Rabbits!!