What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R21 Sun - Panthers 40-31 Raiders @ Panthers

Round 21: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
This is how Penrith should be leading into the finals campaign in the eyes of Froggy over here, beating on bottom 8 sides, none of these top of the table games

Take note, NRL

pantherz9103

First Grade
With the way the topsy turvy results are going of late who knows. After Dragons lost Top 4 is still well on if we win this but probably forget it if we lose.

TheFrog

Coach
First in attack with a surfeit of points.

We're running 10th because of our defence and brainless plays.
To that I'd add a non-surfeit of fitness and a surfeit of pie consumption.

Holy f**k, Austin at centre. Panthers by 90.
Planning to target our right side that Kelly had so much success with last week. You can't blame him for trying, but surely the issues will have been addressed.

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
If the inside backrower does their job it wouldn’t be such a bad move. You’ve got plenty of speed on the wings so it wouldn’t be as bad as you’d think.
Austin's decision making as a defender is the worst I've ever seen. Putting him in the key decision making position is just stupidity.

Exsilium

First Grade
Austin's decision making as a defender is the worst I've ever seen. Putting him in the key decision making position is just stupidity.

Centre relies heavily on the inside man. I think you’ll find whitehead will play inside him and it won’t be that big a deal.

SBD82

Coach
I just became a Canberra supporter for the next 80 minutes.

Any Canberra fans got any advice for me on how to handle this?