What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R21 Sun - Panthers 40-31 Raiders @ Panthers

Round 21: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Oh sorry mate I just love players from my team being maimed by your thugs. Hope your side enjoys Bali.

You mean like RCG hitting Rapana in the head 6 times? Or Peachey attacking an injured player on the ground? Maybe you meant DWZ’s fake tough guy act, or Kikau’s nasty grapple.

Without Checcin, you lose. Simple as that.

nick87

Coach
I can’t help you. The hit was high and late.

Yeah look i dont really f**king care, we'd have lost that game irrespective. I just dont see how this is any different to an accidental head clash

he's not attempting to make a tackle, sometimes in RL these things happen, like head clashes.

But others here are suggesting it perhaps wasnt accidental. I'd have to look at it again to see. If so, then yeah it's an obvious penalty

skeepe

Immortal
Even Maloney knows his pass was forward.

Since the Raiders called out Greenburg for his incompetence, we have been on the receiving end of every single bad call you can imagine.

TheFrog

Coach
But others here are suggesting it perhaps wasnt accidental.
I think it was careless/reckless. Which is covered in the rules of the game.

It advantages us if he doesn't get suspended actually. Seems Mansour is OK.

TheFrog

Coach
if its a head clash
is it reckless ?
If it's reckless, careless or intentional, I'd say it is against the rules. Not aware of that ever happening though.

The tackler today had no regard for the safety of the opposition player while flailing his arms about. That may be found to be reckless/careless, but I am not the MRC. It had to be a penalty though. Late and high. You would expect one if it happened to one of your blokes.

As a Panthers supporter, it is to our advantage if the Raiders win every game from now on, so I don't particularly want to see him charged.