What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day v sea eagle

Whats the plan for the next year or two

Ramien going
Dugan a waste of time
Val maybe gone
No halves of first grade quality
Gal wants to play again

f**k!!!!!!!!!

Dugan and Katoa (who we've also re signed) IMO are a waste of time!
We could have done a lot better if Flanno had sent Dugan to Jets for match fitness, and left Feki in that wing spot- at least he can make meters and score!

Generalzod

Immortal
That was atrocious
A sin bin is for repeated shit or professional foul
f**king DCE chucks the ball over the fence and stays on the feild.
Woods seemingly makes a legitimate tackle and gets binned
Geez I've seen many try's given double movement today this was not the case, How the f**k did they award Walker try?

bluefox68

Staff member
Why was woods sin binned?

At the game it looked like he made a regulation tackle and the dude just dropped the ball cold trying to play it.

Was there something else?
That was a ridiculous decision.
The punishment should fit the crime...
Ref got Manly into the game and that was it...

Born BB&W

Juniors
We capitulated in a similar must win game last year.

Sure we are saying goodbye to Jesse, Edrick and 2016 immortal Ricky but it's all good.

We have J Moz coming so it's all on the up.

Generalzod

Immortal
What gets me it the lacklustre defence during golden point no urgency at all you would think they would have tackled hard and cause a mistake not our blokes in 4 tackles they managed to get to 20 metre line to score the field goal, I’m glad I didn’t go today they deserve my money. Actually some one did state that those who did they should refund their money back and they should...very disappointed after winning the comp we expect better than this.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Holmes,moylan and Graham are the only ones that look likely in attack
Today we had 10 people play bad.
Katoa doesnt offer much and neither does Ricky.
Dugan was garbage today.
Townsend is becoming shitter than Robson atleast he had a short kicking game and could tackle. Townsend doesnt offer nothing to this team he actually takes away from what they can offer, he plays way too sideways and takes time off the whoever gets the ball

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Fifita doesnt seem right
Brailey actually played good today
Prior was good and I dont get how in the last 10mins he was our best forward and flanno the dumb merkin takes him off in overtime
Lewis isnt 100% or is being cautious
Graham is going heaps good and he and moylan are creating a great combo
Gallen is past it. Averages 8m a run and takes him 10mins to make those 8m then play the ball

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Bench is alright
Woods is going good
Bukuya isnt playing as good as he was before the virus
Sorenson is good without being great
Seggy is good but today we went backwards with him

Weaponhead

Coach
To get out enthused on your own ground, in front of a good crowd, playing for a top 4 spot, against a team in the bottom 4 is inexcusable.

To get beat by a better side playing good football happens. To roll over and allow another team to own you like that is poor. Manly's defence was terrible and our defence was worse. The tries conceded inside the 10 were disgraceful. They say defence is attitude then conceding simple barge over tries shows a lack of desire. This is symptomatic of the past 2 seasons. Good enough and experienced enough to beat most ordinary teams. Lacking the hunger to really threaten top sides.

if the last 2 games are not a wake up call then it won't happen.

Hooper

Juniors
A few on here have said that the Sharks looked flat / tired yesterday. I agree. I think the game against the Broncos took the sting out of them. A lot of commentators said that game was played with a semi-final intensity. A week later, the Broncos get rolled by the lowly Bulldogs and we get rolled by the lowly Sea Eagles. Coincidence?

shadowboxer

First Grade
A few on here have said that the Sharks looked flat / tired yesterday. I agree. I think the game against the Broncos took the sting out of them. A lot of commentators said that game was played with a semi-final intensity. A week later, the Broncos get rolled by the lowly Bulldogs and we get rolled by the lowly Sea Eagles. Coincidence?
No
But expect that excuse to get bandied around in the mid- week chad press conference

txta2

Bench
Probably had the Storm game on their radar already. It's the coaching teams fault for not getting all the players up for the game