What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Ben_Kusto_magic

Juniors
Work finally being done to old sizzler on site at st George league's hopefully for us dragons supporters for game days and we urgently need a massive new st George leagues sign out front its been outdated cant even see it .Maybe something like the maccas M or kfc bucket we could have the st.george emblem up in lights so all the fish fingers sharks fans back over the bridge can see it
I've been told it's going to be a day care centre

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Ah the rumour mill is going off like a bucket of prawns in the sun.

So lets have a look at the latest:

Griffin - Gone (probably never to coach in Australia again)
Cleary- To the Panthers where he doesn't really see eye to eye with Gould
West Tigers will need a new coach
Gould to CEO of the Dragons (hence the Cleary rumour to the Panthers)
Rumoured Dragons are actively seeking a new coach (as I said rumoured only)
Bennett on the outer with the Broncos - Could he come back to the Dragons (but under Gould)?
The Broncos chasing Seibold this would create a vacancy at the Rabbits
Flannagan rumoured to be unhappy at the Sharks - Dragons or West Tigers or even Rabbits?
Coach required at the Sharks
Brad Arthur on the outer at the Eels.

Some fun days, weeks, months ahead...….buckle up its going to be an interesting ride as it could be all or it could be nothing.

FlameThrower

Bench
Ah the rumour mill is going off like a bucket of prawns in the sun.

So lets have a look at the latest:

Griffin - Gone (probably never to coach in Australia again)
Cleary- To the Panthers where he doesn't really see eye to eye with Gould
West Tigers will need a new coach
Gould to CEO of the Dragons (hence the Cleary rumour to the Panthers)
Rumoured Dragons are actively seeking a new coach (as I said rumoured only)
Bennett on the outer with the Broncos - Could he come back to the Dragons (but under Gould)?
The Broncos chasing Seibold this would create a vacancy at the Rabbits
Flannagan rumoured to be unhappy at the Sharks - Dragons or West Tigers or even Rabbits?
Coach required at the Sharks
Brad Arthur on the outer at the Eels.

Some fun days, weeks, months ahead...….buckle up its going to be an interesting ride as it could be all or it could be nothing.
...meanwhile back at Dragons, the beef and black bean lunch special at the Saints Leagues is now available on Sunday...

Frank Facer

First Grade
There is a story on Zero Tackle saying that McDonald is considering an off season switch to Nth Qld. It has previously been mentioned that McDonald may be heading to Nth Qld next year. Where there is smoke there is usually fire.

I am already counting on McDonald at Nth Qld next year.

TruSaint

Referee
I expect Nene to be released and Nighty to retire. We will have 2 new wingers in 2019.

Chances are one is Tupou. Has Jordan done enough in Nene's absence to lock in a starting spot?

Tend to agree.

As to the second spot, I will wait and see how Jordan goes ( if given the chance ) this year.
Were we not linked with an up and coming Canberra winger for next year ? I forget his name. Tall Fijian lad.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
I believe that we need to get another prop, centre and winger for next year as we will be two wingers down and the reserve stocks are fairly bare. In addition, I think that we should get Tom Carr back as he has been in good form for Canterbury and is better than Tohi and Marsters. He has plenty of pace.

RufusRex

Post Whore
There is a story on Zero Tackle saying that McDonald is considering an off season switch to Nth Qld. It has previously been mentioned that McDonald may be heading to Nth Qld next year. Where there is smoke there is usually fire.

GGM named this week for the cows .. I thought he had been dumped … we were linked to him in the past

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade

MacDonald was reportedly ‘on the nose’ last year too.

Someone doesn’t like him.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Not a rumour, but didn't want to start another thread.

Congrats to young Saab and Bazzaz for making the Australian schoolboys team that will tour England in October.

Saab is a big lad with some speed, but don't know too much about Bazzaz. Anyway both will play JF next year and hopefully be added to our DP list.

Crush

Coach
I think it's more that he is homesick, his family is in North Queensland
Why would any player want to go from a top 4 team to go play for the team battling to not win the wooden spoon?
What ever happened to wanting to win games? Its all about the money. Ohh and missing mummy and daddy, boohoo didums.

Latest posts