What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v Titans

franklin2323

Immortal
The big question on team selection is.. What to do with Peachey. Assuming they do infact want DWZ fullback

chrisD

Coach
I'd just chuck him on the wing, need to stick him somewhere and he can't be any worse there than the other two clowns we have to choose from.

MrBlack

Juniors
DWZ at FB. Peachey centre. Whare wing.

Katoa had a shocker against the Raiders but most of the team did. Wouldn't drop him just yet. If it happens again Egan will displace him.

Merrin and Tamou to start. RCG increased minutes.

pretty much how I would do it.

Maybe Peach to bench and bring in Phillips (lesser of two evils) ??? Leave Whare at centre, he has been one player on good form of late??

franklin2323

Immortal

Maybe Peach to bench and bring in Phillips (lesser of two evils) ??? Leave Whare at centre, he has been one player on good form of late??

So who goes off the bench?

We have our best 17 now maybe a re shuffle. I like Peachey somewhere he gets the ball and doesn't need to tackle. It is why FB is a good spot

MrBlack

Juniors
So who goes off the bench?

We have our best 17 now maybe a re shuffle. I like Peachey somewhere he gets the ball and doesn't need to tackle. It is why FB is a good spot

Probably have to be May?? I like May but his time will come next year.

Fangs

Coach

Yes but still very evil. I don't like moving Whare either but for team balance I think it's best.

Defensively both edges will be weak. Maloney on one side, Peachey on the other. Willing to run with that rather than Phillips.

Kev07

Juniors
Hopefully a better bench rotation and giving Kikau a little spell before half time and bring him back on fired to wreck havok

OldPanther

Coach
Interesting that Gus said the entire academy will be put in place to help the NRL team whatever that means.

Latest posts