What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

hellteam

First Grade
If I was NRL CEO first thing I would do is implement all those jerseys.. absolutely mint. Pretty much all 90's designs..... easily the best era.

Cowboys away is awesome, great work on that one.

North Sydney Bears home and away would have to be my fave jersey designs ever.

LESStar58

Referee
LLAllV7.jpg

0sn0SB2.jpg

Do me a favour and send these to the club, mate. The yellow away strip needs to make a come back.

Rooster8

Juniors
Do me a favour and send these to the club, mate. The yellow away strip needs to make a come back.
Please send your whole designs to every club, the NRL, NSWRL, QLDRL until someone does something. The netball has more defining jerseys than the NRL right now.

beave

Coach
I really love the 2 origin jerseys as well. I don't know why qld adopted yellow in their colour set for the jersey, it actually takes away from the XXXX logo. Just maroon and white looks mint and then it allows the XXXX logo to pop/standout.

My only suggestion of improvement though would be to drop the horizontal white stripes on the front to be below the QRL and origin logos like this

images

I just find when there's stripes behind logos the logos get a bit 'lost'.

Also, the stripes on the sleeves and the chest would then line up which keeps those of use with OCD happy...

Last edited:

LESStar58

Referee
I really love the 2 origin jerseys as well. I don't know why qld adopted yellow in their colour set for the jersey, it actually takes away from the XXXX logo. Just maroon and white looks mint and then it allows the XXXX logo to pop/standout.

My only suggestion of improvement though would be to drop the horizontal white stripes on the front to be below the QRL and origin logos like this

images

I just find when there's stripes behind logos the logos get a bit 'lost'.

Also, the stripes on the sleeves and the chest would then line up which keeps those of use with OCD happy...

I laugh when I see these on Ebay. They are advertised as the 1991 retro strip but don't have the Winfield sponsorship.

beave

Coach
I laugh when I see these on Ebay. They are advertised as the 1991 retro strip but don't have the Winfield sponsorship.

They wouldn't be allowed to have it on the jerseys, you can't advertise tobacco products this day and age mate.......

Where was the Winfield sponsorship on the jerseys? I don't remember them being an origin sponsor in 91

LineBall

Juniors
They wouldn't be allowed to have it on the jerseys, you can't advertise tobacco products this day and age mate.......

Where was the Winfield sponsorship on the jerseys? I don't remember them being an origin sponsor in 91
33566_39_1.jpg

I didn't think they were either - but here you can see the Winfield patch on the shorts and the writing says "Winfield State of Origin Series" below the Peerless logo.

LESStar58

Referee

Yes I'm aware. Winfield Origin sponsorship ended after the 1992 series. Tooheys took over in 93 when QLD had the same Jersey but a different badge.

kdalymc

Bench
So it’s a 93 jersey being sold as a 91?

I facepalm- on the offical sharks site they are selling 1999 jersey but has a 98 badge......

beave

Coach
They’d be advertising it as a ‘91 because it was Wallys last origin and QLD won the series. ‘93 was a shit series for QLD......

kdalymc

Bench
Has anyone ever mocked up a genuine colour swap for Roosters home and away. Ie just swap the blue with white?

gzerounian

Juniors
I placed an order through dh gate and a totally different Jersey arrived today to the one I ordered. It was an Adidas German soccer World Cup jersey. They must have mixed up the order. The quality though is amazing. It is made in Thailand but it is definitely not a fake like the league jerseys. It even had holographic arm patches and the material is definitely climacool. Just thought I would share.
IMG_20180815_172951.jpg

thorson1987

Coach
I placed an order through dh gate and a totally different Jersey arrived today to the one I ordered. It was an Adidas German soccer World Cup jersey. They must have mixed up the order. The quality though is amazing. It is made in Thailand but it is definitely not a fake like the league jerseys. It even had holographic arm patches and the material is definitely climacool. Just thought I would share.
View attachment 22408

What one did you order though?

kdalymc

Bench
Yeah I got new Lakers jerseys with James on the back. Identical to shop version.
Only thing is I think lakers are changing designs next year ha