What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"So Much To Look Forward To"

Belta

Juniors
Looking forward to seeing the players fighting their way out. At this very moment
they are standing on wobbly legs and every one is waiting for you them to drop to the canvass once more.

But this time I'm looking forward to seeing the players showing pride and courage, the embarrassment of their recent past demands this outcome

St Georgio

Juniors
I am not giving up, I still believe with James Graham and Bent Hunt in our team they can turn it around to finish at Least on 34 points and make the GF from 4 posi.
But seriously if they loose to the Eels then all bets are off, the Eels have been dismal all year and running last NO EXCUSES McGregor

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I bet Saints lose this week and win the next 3. That is my tip. Saints play $shite against Parra and have been since Arthur was coach. They were lucky to beat them this year after playing crap for 70 mins of the game.

I think they have 1 more loss in them before the semi's and it is this one of the 4.

Where they go from there is anyone's guess. With 5 guys tasting Origin it may benefit the team with that experience.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I bet Saints lose this week and win the next 3. That is my tip. Saints play $shite against Parra and have been since Arthur was coach. They were lucky to beat them this year after playing crap for 70 mins of the game.

I think they have 1 more loss in them before the semi's and it is this one of the 4.

Where they go from there is anyone's guess. With 5 guys tasting Origin it may benefit the team with that experience.
I really hope we can win this game against Parra.....will do a lot for team morale and supporters hopes...hate getting to the business end of the season and just folding....a few weeks ago we looked like top 2 or at worse top 4...now we are struggling to stay in touch

getsmarty

Immortal
I am not giving up, I still believe with James Graham and Bent Hunt in our team they can turn it around to finish at Least on 34 points and make the GF from 4 posi.
But seriously if they loose to the Eels then all bets are off, the Eels have been dismal all year and running last NO EXCUSES McGregor

Love your optimism...Fact is Graham/DeBelin/Hunt/Sims are all playing busted.

The coach should have rested them months ago...I fear it will come back to bite him again.Add to that , no changes to the right edge....???? I just don't see how this is possible....

St Georgio

Juniors
Love your optimism...Fact is Graham/DeBelin/Hunt/Sims are all playing busted.

The coach should have rested them months ago...I fear it will come back to bite him again.Add to that , no changes to the right edge....???? I just don't see how this is possible....
Just Chill man, if we keep thinking the worst, save it for when our season is truly over, you might be pleasantly surprised dancing on Jubilee oval like we did in 2010!

Gareth67

First Grade
After reading this thread and most of the others I must say that there isn’t much for the Dragons fans to smile about . The only positive are the posts from supporters who believe that the team can turn this all around and fight our way into the top 4 , may this be so .

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade

We also struggle against the Bulldogs, and the Tigers at Leichardt will be very hard to beat. I don't want to sound negative, but I won't be surprised if we don't win again this year.

But I'm hoping these blokes pull their fingers out and show some pride in the jumper and themselves, something they have failed to do in the past few seasons.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
After reading this thread and most of the others I must say that there isn’t much for the Dragons fans to smile about . The only positive are the posts from supporters who believe that the team can turn this all around and fight our way into the top 4 , may this be so .

It's that we're all used to seeing the same thing happen every year. All Dragons supporters, league supporters, and other teams can see it...our management can't, and continue to make the same mistakes every year.

Gareth67

First Grade
It's that we're all used to seeing the same thing happen every year. All Dragons supporters, league supporters, and other teams can see it...our management can't, and continue to make the same mistakes every year.

If you are referring to the team management then I say that most can , but unfortunately for all concerned Mary has the final - and by all accounts - the only word .
The actual Joint Venture management- the board - they most certainly do , however they were after the cheapest option when it came to the coach and in this case that is exactly what they got , alas , he is bargain basement quality .

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
If you are referring to the team management then I say that most can , but unfortunately for all concerned Mary has the final - and by all accounts - the only word .
The actual Joint Venture management- the board - they most certainly do , however they were after the cheapest option when it came to the coach and in this case that is exactly what they got , alas , he is bargain basement quality .

At the end of last season the team had an internal audit done where the likes of Mark Coyne looked into whether or not the club could be run better. They decided that there was no issue with the way the club was run and that Mary was the best option to lead the team. I hope they saw something else that the rest of us can’t see.

Gareth67

First Grade
At the end of last season the team had an internal audit done where the likes of Mark Coyne looked into whether or not the club could be run better. They decided that there was no issue with the way the club was run and that Mary was the best option to lead the team. I hope they saw something else that the rest of us can’t see.

They did , I completely forgot that , well R&WTILLIDIE what can I say except that perhaps we are on one of those 5 year plans similar to what the Panthers have ? ?

Good lawd , that means Mary will be here next year after all .:frowning2:

Latest posts