What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

I would just like to see a jersey where the team logo is not the smallest on the jersey. Obviously the main, sleeves and back will be large but the team logo is now smaller than the NRL plus the stupid one between those two logos.

Zerô

Juniors
I would just like to see a jersey where the team logo is not the smallest on the jersey. Obviously the main, sleeves and back will be large but the team logo is now smaller than the NRL plus the stupid one between those two logos.

Panthers alternate, Tigers away, and Cowboys all beg to differ

Frailty

First Grade
CCC can make decent jerseys

Just that it involves teams having strong visions of what they want.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
https://shop.classicsports.com.au/

Might be a bit of a clue with Canterbury having their own section on the Classic online store.
Every team has a section

upload_2018-8-10_10-17-11.png

Only the Panthers and Titans, their current supply agreements, have dedicated "Elite" sections.

But I digress, because yes Canterbury are moving to Classic next season. They're trying to get rid of as much CCC stuff as possible.

The Marshall

Juniors
Every team has a section

View attachment 22229

Only the Panthers and Titans, their current supply agreements, have dedicated "Elite" sections.

But I digress, because yes Canterbury are moving to Classic next season. They're trying to get rid of as much CCC stuff as possible.

I was talking about this one as it just seemed odd to have it as they only have a link like this for the Titans as well.
Classic.jpg

Zerô

Juniors
I'm predicting there will soon be a monopoly on NRL jerseys, probably ISC, in the next decade

beagle

Juniors
No way, it’s awesome seeing teams getting absolutely stitched up by x blades and ccc and then oppposite, just gems by ISC

Like this gem from ISC.

Heritage-_Jersey.jpg

Latest posts