What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd22 2018: Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
thought knights strip is very pale salmon pink

apparently 8 clubs are doing different jerseys
I wonder if we are? we could use a bit of pink here and there...

TheParraboy

Staff member
whats that song called they are playing at the souths/roosters preview? (theres two songs by the looks, the first one)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Shaping up as a Roosters v storm GF for mine

And I’d be wanting Roosters to belt them

Ooops I left out Penrith, cause according to the juba the hut duke they couldn’t win it with Hook, so now they are a huge chance

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Souths were pretty poor and only lost by 4, I wouldn't be writing them off on that effort. Slamming Sam look like Set Paulo out there last night. Had an absolute Barry.

ouryears

Bench

Ooops I left out Penrith, cause according to the juba the hut duke they couldn’t win it with Hook, so now they are a huge chance
Souths had almost their whole backline out.
Come finals time, rorters no chance.
Last week showed storm can’t beat the rabbits.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Souths had almost their whole backline out.
Come finals time, rorters no chance.
Last week showed storm can’t beat the rabbits.

Souths rely on a power game from their forwards for the backs to do anything, they belted the storm last week. This week they were powder puffs.Sam Burgess was a rabble. They won’t be able to sustain a power game for a few weeks in row against quality opposition. Wait and see I guess

hindy111

Post Whore

The Panthers are deff a chance now with the hot stepper in charge

Latest posts