What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halves Options 2019

snout

First Grade
I say get rid of the coach. He is the reason we suck. Not the players underperforming in a stagnant boring style
If i was coach i would put up with that townsend sideways skip with the one handed layoff that produces nothing for one half before l told him "get that out of your game".
Flanno has allowed it for 3 years.

The reciever is yet to find a hole.
Its just a lazy lay off to someone to run straight into 2 guysto get smashed.

Dumb play.
Dumb coach.

If i was coach i would put up with that townsend sideways skip with the one handed layoff that produces nothing for one half before l told him "get that out of your game".
Flanno has allowed it for 3 years.

The reciever is yet to find a hole.
Its just a lazy lay off to someone to run straight into 2 guysto get smashed.

Dumb play.
Dumb coach.
blind freddy could see chad was a foil half.
and he does it pretty well.
how many times did we see chad punch through the line in 2016 or back up and score under the sticks?
remove all the other attacking threats i.e. barba, maloney and ennis and he is exposed.
what a brilliant idea to pair him up with an inexperienced 6 and a 9 that is on a leash and a 1 that is learning his craft.
need to put an order in for more eskys I think.

sharkman73

Juniors
blind freddy could see chad was a foil half.
and he does it pretty well.
how many times did we see chad punch through the line in 2016 or back up and score under the sticks?
remove all the other attacking threats i.e. barba, maloney and ennis and he is exposed.
what a brilliant idea to pair him up with an inexperienced 6 and a 9 that is on a leash and a 1 that is learning his craft.
need to put an order in for more eskys I think.

Who would you be playing at half this season?

chewsta

First Grade
Hahah imagine how many tries Holmes would have if he was running off a halfback that could create opportunities.