What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Bulldogs

Meth

Staff member
We can't carry Hiku for this one. Surely we need to bring Satae in.

Meth

Staff member
Doubt Sao will come in for whatever reason. But yeah, Sao or Satae for Hiku

Meth

Staff member
If there is a team who will exploit Kata’s defensive weaknesses, I am not sure it’s the Bulldogs.

Leber

Bench
The bulldogs halves are really awful.

The rest of their squad isn't terrible. We should get the points if we man up in the middle. We def have more points in us than they do.

hitro

Juniors
Be good to beat the Dogs well to get the points diff up further. Think spots 4-7 will be decided buy points diff. Hopefully Storm beat Cronulla today to keep them on 26, although rumour has it no Billy Slater...

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Haven't seen much of the Dogs this year, not a fan of them and haven't wanted to watch Foran plod it up any more times than I had to suffer last year.

Last two weeks have shown what we achieve when we turn up and want to work hard for two points - expect that to be the case again this weekend. I know our points diff is shit but win 3/3 and 4th is not out of the realm of possibility and 5th is definitely on - hosting the Broncs (or Tigers would be better) would be a good result.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Dogs have been plod central for the most part- the worrying thing is that the exception has been in the last two weeks or so when they’ve actually played well. A bit like Parra in that respect, leaving their form for being spoilers.

Meth

Staff member
Yeah, and has been mentioned, Lewis looks the goods. One of those players that the game seems to slow down for.

Bulldogs will grind it out, typically- so our attack will need to be more on point than it has been recently