What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R22 Sat - Titans 16-17* Panthers @ Cbus Super

Round 22: Titans v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Smith

Referee
Penrith have trolled their way to wins over the Three Stooges the last few weeks.

Lol @ when they play the Storm Roosters or Rabbits in the finals.

TIGER14

Bench
Took the Tits as an upset win in my work tipping comp. Thought I had pulled off a masterstroke.

Then they started to defend like shit....

mxlegend99

Referee
Penrith. The flukiest team in the comp.
Yep. 6 come from behind wins is a fluke.

The talent is there. But we were managed by a guy who hates that for 3 years.

With or without him. Talent shinds through in the end.

That said... im f**king done. My heart cant take this shit. What a rollercoaster ride

Pedge1971

First Grade
Just when you thought you could not get any worse a game of footy, I look up the schedule and see Manly v Dogs is next.

pantherz9103

First Grade
That was quite a bit worse than recent performances. I almost wanted them to lose so they could learn a lesson but at the same time I wanted the win for our ladder position. I'm not unhappy that Griffin has been sacked, but to think anything will change overnight with the performances is pretty optimistic. The players simply have to improve their individual performances, especially the likes of Katoa, who was very ordinary. Maloney was poor again and I still believe would do well with a rest.

Latest posts