What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R22 Sat - Titans 16-17* Panthers @ Cbus Super

Round 22: Titans v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wibble

Bench
No it wasn't. He had a falling out with the fuhrer.

That's what most of us outsiders suspect.

Certainly the team is on track to make top 4, has talent across the board, heaps of depth, and play exciting football. No football related reasons seem to make sense for sacking Griffin.

Dodgy

Juniors
That's what most of us outsiders suspect.

Certainly the team is on track to make top 4, has talent across the board, heaps of depth, and play exciting football. No football related reasons seem to make sense for sacking Griffin.
Panthers are underperforming. Should be top of the ladder.

TheFrog

Coach
Penrith have trolled their way to wins over the Three Stooges the last few weeks.

Lol @ when they play the Storm Roosters or Rabbits in the finals.
Unless the Roosters revert to their form from the first half of the season. Otherwise it looks bleak.

By the way, today's stooge flogged the Warriors, Manly have reamed half the top 8 (including us) and last week's stooge...well they are a real stooge. They aint beat nobody.

King hit

Coach
Haha wtf happened

I stopped watching 7 minutes early so I could complete the game I was playing and the Panther suddenly win

Dodgy

Juniors
Next year I reckon. It's just too fairytale to happen this year.
No! It's always next year with Penrith. We've been saying that for years. Other teams' fans laugh at us because of that. If Griffin going increases the team's chances of winning the premiership, we should now be favourites for the GF and start clobbering opponents.