What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offsiders

taipan

Referee
Never forget that there are people in the media who are on the Vicky Kicky pay roll

Its beyond why Rugby League fans watch this fumbleball dross

I look at it this way.There is a big mountain made out of taxpayer money, called the ABC and a raging river fumbleball , and I am gold panning.Just on the odd occasion you make a strike against all odds.
Well I'm like one of those old gold panners ,just looking at the Mountain to push gold into my direction,in a river of fumblers. Against the odds.
This mountain needs to be accounted for its actions.

Vee

First Grade
I missed the first 10 minutes but can confirm only 2 and a bit minutes were dedicated to RL. I thought at the very least a token mention of the new immortals inductees would have been worth a mention, but no. More important to show endless repeats of some dickhead missing a kick at some sticks.

I should know better than to put myself through this shit but I can’t help myself.
TBF, they did a bit on the Immortals last. Should have led the show.

Crosscoder

Juniors
I look at it this way.There is a big mountain made out of taxpayer money, called the ABC and a raging river fumbleball , and I am gold panning.Just on the odd occasion you make a strike against all odds.
Well I'm like one of those old gold panners ,just looking at the Mountain to push gold into my direction,in a river of fumblers. Against the odds.
This mountain needs to be accounted for its actions.
Bloody AFLBC talking about Victorians playing Fumbleball.. how dare they!
Bloody Richard Behinds and Kelly Underarms talking about Fumbleball on a sports show.. how disgraceful Taipan i reckon someone should write a letter to the AFLBC

taipan

Referee
Bloody AFLBC talking about Victorians playing Fumbleball.. how dare they!
Bloody Richard Behinds and Kelly Underarms talking about Fumbleball on a sports show.. how disgraceful Taipan i reckon someone should write a letter to the AFLBC

taipan

Referee
Yeah the lisper went into near meltdown, when Moore bagged the so called punching penalty in AFL.
Moore responded to her nibs, when she asserted it was only the NRL with coaching/sacking issues.Saying whilst the NRL has been a debacle,the AFL has its issues.She went silent.

I note Francis Leach finally let it out.Always thought he was just a soccer nut.Today he boasted about his involvement in grassroot's AFL.,when discussing the AFLW.

Poor old Andrew , outnumbered 3 to 1,but still did his job.He gave the NRLW comp and their SOO a rap.

I'm finding it now ,more of a comedy, because you can just about anticipate the responses form teh usual suspects.

LESStar58

Referee
Gave as little to the coward punch last week as possible and lead with the Cleary/Griffin/Gould clusterf**k instead. Totally expected them to give zero airtime to Billy retiring and even Smelly Undercarriage gave him a plug.

And the lisping harpie Caro telling Moore/NRL to "be careful what you wish for" when he bought up the women's comps. And lol at him towing the AFLBC line and suggesting there was a feeling the NRL felt inadequate compared to the AFL when it comes to women.

Women were playing in the RLWC well before the AFL started that cheap marketing and diversity stunt that is the AFLW. This narrative that the AFL seem to have created women's sport is laughable.

mongoose

Coach
i watched it for probably the first time this year. I didn't think it was that unfair on League, i just think it's a crap boring show, I'd honestly rather watch wide world of sports on 9. Speaking of WWOS, they need to get Jamie Soward on more, really entertaining dude. Back to offsiders, all I can say is Caro sure has a massive chip on her shoulder, she obviously can't stand NRL or soccer for that matter.

axl rose

Bench
Andrew Moore is on this week and just criticised the AFL and mentioned about how Rugby League does a better job of punishing players for foul play. Safe to say he won’t be invited back.
Has anyone seen Andrew Moore? His social media has been deleted and he missed his radio slot this morning. MIA since he criticised the VFL.

blN8npz.png

Last edited:
I think John Stanley is our equivalent of Slothfield, as the turd “journalist” you wish would stop passing himself off as a fan of your club.

The bald turdburglar always has to mention that he goes for St. George.

“What did you watch last night John?”

“Oh, I went to the Giants game!”

Lol. Faaaark awf merkin. What a shill.

Ol’ Roy calling them the “Grants” again and pointing out the cynicism of the Western Sydney Grants colours to Wests Tigers. Also pointed out to the bald prick that he was “doing a Carro” by dribbling about singlet-ball during the RL segment.

Heheh, such a lil stinker.

“Oh my little Roy toy...”

9B6CA002-E609-42B4-B46D-24CE7B6A9B2B.jpeg

Don’t ever change, Mr Masters.

mozza91

Coach
Ol’ Roy calling them the “Grants” again and pointing out the cynicism of the Western Sydney Grants colours to Wests Tigers. Also pointed out to the bald prick that he was “doing a Carro” by dribbling about singlet-ball during the RL segment.
Sad that I missed this. Gotta love Roy. Legit the only person in the media who calls out AFL for their shit.

taipan

Referee
Roy does it without fear or favour.
Either in the Herald or the Offsiders,he is Olympic class with his ability to continually get under the skins of the egotistical AFL boot lickers.

He needs an OBE:Order of Busting Egos.

Stanley's pseudo St George fan routine, when he publicly stated he regularly
takes his kid (and is a member) to the Gnat's games,is as hollow as a politician's promise.Roy picked it at once.

OK you can be a fan of both games, but please at least show some balance in support, if that is the case.
He was a St George tragic, yet the Dragons who needed the win, were ignored by his non attendance.