What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leichhardt

Russell Coight

Juniors
I can't wait to get out to this game

Top 8 spot possibly on the line infront of a packed out suburban ground, against a side that is deadset playing like wooden spooners missing their main playmaker and SOO prop

Fonua and Lawrence back too. Maybe aloiai

We all know how this goes

Saints 13+

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Haha, I'm still optimistic we'll pump them.

Not sure the last time the Queens played at Leichhardt? Blacklock's last minute try perhaps?

Shredder

Juniors
They have a stack of key players that will be out - we dont have a great record when thats the case....

Russell Coight

Juniors
Haha, I'm still optimistic we'll pump them.

Not sure the last time the Queens played at Leichhardt? Blacklock's last minute try perhaps?

I definitely cwnt remember the last time, we normally play these games at sfs/anz so I wouldn't be surprised if that blacklock game was the last

I hate coming into games like this confident, because the worst case always happens haha

Don’t forget guys, they go OK against the teams above them on the table.

If IC could get inside their heads for the must win game against the Raiders, surely he can do it again this week at ‘home’

super_coach

First Grade
The joint will be sold out by Thursday. So much Tiger talk of late and still a sniff of a finals spot and against a team that are busted. Should be a magic atmosphere...can’t wait, and of course if they jag a win it’s Cambo’s turn the next week

Vic Mackey

Referee
I think the Parra game was the wake up call saints needed. They’ll be better for it. Still no Widdop or Vaughan is massive and we will have Lawrence, Fonua and Aloiai back. Not sure who misses out though!

18to87

First Grade
I think the Parra game was the wake up call saints needed. They’ll be better for it. Still no Widdop or Vaughan is massive and we will have Lawrence, Fonua and Aloiai back. Not sure who misses out though!
They've been terrible since before origin and lucky to jag a few wins along the way thanks to some individual brilliance. Tigers easy. Do us all a favour so we can get a real coach.

Russell Coight

Juniors
They've been terrible since before origin and lucky to jag a few wins along the way thanks to some individual brilliance. Tigers easy. Do us all a favour so we can get a real coach.

I'm not a dragons fan but feel sorry for you guys. 1st half of the season you guys smashed teams for fun, origin comes around and now you guys are like a deer in headlights

Imo it'll be a lot closer than what everyone thinks, as usual we'll probably make it hard on ourselves with raiders-esque dumb f**kery

axl rose

Bench
Enjoy it. Only thing I miss since leaving Syd-nee.

At least we have created a bit of interest in the comp/finals race. Seems all a bit flat this year.

18to87

First Grade
I'm not a dragons fan but feel sorry for you guys. 1st half of the season you guys smashed teams for fun, origin comes around and now you guys are like a deer in headlights

Imo it'll be a lot closer than what everyone thinks, as usual we'll probably make it hard on ourselves with raiders-esque dumb f**kery
In his four full years as coach, Mary has finished the season 4 wins from the last 12 each time and is on track again!

Latest posts