What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 3Vs Knights Saturday 18th August 3pm Panthers Stadium

OldPanther

Coach
Let's hope Ciro the undefeated can get some improvement out of them this week.

It's round 23 oops.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I'm comming down for this game. Booked my tickets last night on Countrylink. I could do the city rail thing, but this way is a nicer trip.

Daz how many games on Saturday ?

My daughter and son hopefully will be with me too.

Getting just a tad excited.

franklin2323

Immortal
Finally some luck goes our way...That with the Hetherington suspension. Lets hope things are turning around

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
I understand why you'd play more expansive against certain teams but we'd dominate the Knights up the middle. Hook's methods only work when you dominate the middle and obviously there's no chance we're gonna dominate all the teams in the finals up the middle without exception. But Knights have a small pack, just rolling up field is a viable option against them.

Sime_11

Juniors
Tamou back this week or still injured? if Tamou is out, im assuming Ellis would come in to get sin binned this week after the refs give a warning? :p

Whino

Bench
Tamou back this week or still injured? if Tamou is out, im assuming Ellis would come in to get sin binned this week after the refs give a warning? :p

According to this Tamou is a strong chance to return.

Jarome Luai, Dylan Edwards, Sam McKendry are all done for the season, Peter Wallace is now part of the coaching staff and Tim Browne has been forced into retirement, but the concern for Penrith will be James Maloney. He’ll have scans on his knee to determine the severity of an injury he suffered in the Panthers’ win – though he did return to the field. James Tamou is also a strong chance of playing in round 23.

James Maloney to have scans Monday on knee injury suffered right on HT yesterday. Concern for MCL sprain as players fell on outside/back of leg, ACL slight concern but cleared by medical staff (very accurate). Coming out for 2H his knee strapping was for medial knee (MCL) pic.twitter.com/5RE2OdEenI

— NRL PHYSIO (@nrlphysio) August 12, 2018

http://www.nospam47.com/au/league/n...ryan-hoffman-update/15dstg7qrl2v1co8qa8pw3gy6

mxlegend99

Referee
Rumours are Maloney is to finally be rested. If we win this game without him I think we should push for a 2 week rest.

Then unleash him against Storm. Or hell maybe even bench him next week and keep his minutes down.

Latest posts