What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eat one Gus

azzah72

Bench
I'm not that concerned about the Feki tackle, 1 on 1 and was just trying to get him down I thought and only had his arm. He may have given it a wrench at the end, couldn't see it.

It's the Dugan one that was grubby AF.

sharkman73

Juniors
I'm not that concerned about the Feki tackle, 1 on 1 and was just trying to get him down I thought and only had his arm. He may have given it a wrench at the end, couldn't see it.

And the cannonball on Lewis. They are a dirty bunch of merkins.

Generalzod

Immortal

Both where bloody bad and let’s see if the NRL have the balls to sight them both

bluefox68

Staff member
if i'm forced to watch nein for league or cricket its sound down and great tunes on the stereo.
Yep. I turn the volume down for most of the telecast - you can tell within a few minutes where they’re headed with their bias.

Latest posts