What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Timbo

Staff member
https://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-league/45112383

English test back-rower John Bateman to the Raiders for two years, with a third in his favour.

It's one of the strangest deals I've ever seen - he's already agreed to terms to return to Wigan after his time at Canberra ends on a three year deal. I rate the guy, but I hope we aren't just paying for him to have a holiday.

macavity

Referee
https://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-league/45112383

English test back-rower John Bateman to the Raiders for two years, with a third in his favour.

It's one of the strangest deals I've ever seen - he's already agreed to terms to return to Wigan after his time at Canberra ends on a three year deal. I rate the guy, but I hope we aren't just paying for him to have a holiday.

No one chooses to holiday in Canberra.

mave

Coach
We are assembling a squad full of halves, whilst also playing our best centre in the halves
Genius stuff all around from the supercoach.

PS. Elgey cannot tackle.

Zadar

Juniors
We are assembling a squad full of halves, whilst also playing our best centre in the halves
Genius stuff all around from the supercoach.

PS. Elgey cannot tackle.

Was elegy the guy who was originally in the swap deal for DCE years ago, and then manly lured DCE back with a 20million dollar deal for 8 yrs?

t-ba

Post Whore
That sound is the bottom of the barrel being scraped.

Of course, we can't afford the proper implements with which to scrape a barrel so Trent is doing it with a particularly large stick he found out on the Wakehurst Parkway.

mxlegend99

Referee
Pretty healthy competition at Manly for the #6. Elgey and Hodkinson... at many reserve grade clubs BOTH of these guys would be in the team.

Latest posts