What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Time On An All New TV General Discussion Thread

Vic Mackey

Referee
I’m late to the party but has the Netflix series ‘Animal Kingdom’ been mentioned? Based off the the brilliant Aussie movie of the same name but all American. Just watched the first series and it’s excellent. Great characters all very well played, even if the American Pope isn’t quiet as scary as Ben Mendelsons.

mackdadday

Juniors
The Good Place - Stars Ted Danson as the designer of a heaven where people get to live their greatest dreams and meet their true soul mates. The twist..one of them isnt supposed to be there! Pretty funny and different 7/10

Black Adder - Watched every episode back to back. Other than the third season was absolutely spectacular and probably the best show in history for one lines. Hilraious but that last scene of the final season :eek: 9/10

Deadwood - Going to kick back into this now the movie has been announced. Another beauty thanks mainly to McShane. 9/10

Life and Times of Tim - Probably the most underrated or unknown laugh riot out there about a guy who possibly has asbergers who works for a corporation and constantly gets himself into ridiculous situations. First season is all on youtube give it a try. 10/10

Arrested Development - Season 5 is just as awful as season 4. Couldnt get through the second episode. 1/10 (first three seasons 8/10)

T-Boon

Coach
Deadwood - Going to kick back into this now the movie has been announced. Another beauty thanks mainly to McShane. 9/10

McShane was brilliant and stole the show but that is really saying something giving how great the thing was as a whole.

Timbo

Staff member
I checked out the first few episodes of Disenchantment on Netflix this morning. It’s Matt Groening’s third show after The Simpsons and Futurama.

It’s really, really boring. It’s not bad exactly but none of the jokes really land and it just had me looking at my watch the whole time.

There’s potential there but it’s off to a pretty bad start.

axl rose

Bench
I checked out the first few episodes of Disenchantment on Netflix this morning. It’s Matt Groening’s third show after The Simpsons and Futurama.

It’s really, really boring. It’s not bad exactly but none of the jokes really land and it just had me looking at my watch the whole time.

There’s potential there but it’s off to a pretty bad start.

I only got two episodes in. Very dull, didn't laugh once either. Characters are weak. I don't see much potential to be honest.

Latest posts