What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 V The Warriors

Frankus

Juniors
CHN and Katoa need to go back to ISP, possibly even permanently. Neither have any business being in our top 17 at the pointy end of the season. Fish in to 13 for CHN.

Move Peachey back to 6, DWZ to 1. Egan to play the entire game at 9 if possible. May off the bench at 14. Bring in a winger from ISP - probably Phillips. I’d be happy with either Ellis or Leota for the final bench spot.

Abacus

Juniors
Run the same group again. Video session this week should be used to hammer a few home truths. Extras for the team every time someone drops a ball at training. Give them the chance to respond against the warriors. Anyone that doesn't come up gets f**ked off to reggies.

If Jimmy is fit we could also look at Peach or May at 13 after the first 20mins. Not sure its the way id go but we need to try something

martielang

Bench
I think I’d just swap who starts with Egan & Katoa or even jus bring Egan on after 20 mins & play him longer minutes.

I don’t think we can only play one of them.

Panfa

Juniors
Starting lineup =zelezniak mansour blake whare phillips peachey cleary fisher harris kikau yeo campbell gillard egan tamou Res merrin may leota harawira neara we dont need 2 hookers egan can start and may could play hooker if need be

tripster

Juniors
DWZ to FB (as I understood things Peach was put to FB due to DWZ’s hammy, which seems fine now).

Peach to 6. We need him on there for 80 minutes.

May to ISP.

Phillips onto the wing.

Start with Egan but keep Katoa on the bench.

I also worry about Mansour’s defence. He has been a turn style and his positioning is atrocious. It is the same issue we had early in the season before his injury when we kept conceding points down his side. The Warriors and Storm will target it. At the moment it is as simple as spreading it to Mansour’s side on a back line play and you’ll probably catch him short.

However I can’t drop him for Chricton whose positioning and defensive decision making is better but the rest of his game is worse.

Plus a rocket up everyone.