What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1's Dragons v Tigers

ALSGI

Bench
Agree with everything that I have read here but would add that I thought Leeson Ah Mau was back to his difficult to stop best. 120 metres in about 40 minutes. Also, James Graham 100 metres and a heap of tackles.

Re Hunt: On the positive side despite one dreadful kick way over the sideline I thought his kicking game went up a notch, though there is room for further improvement. Loved Sims' putting everything into his big left-footer.
Agree 100%. LAM was powerful.
JG was inspirational.
Hunt was unlucky not to score the try too.
Sims showed us he can kick, nearly scored twice and he punished the Tiges.

LINESPEED

Juniors
Mann certainly didn't go MIA tonight - as Widdop often does
He's an 80 minute player who should never be off the field again if he maintains that effort - and his confidence should soar after universal recognition on here of his effort

FMD - select the right guys now Mary - pressure's off, you're in the 8

Wittenberg

Juniors
Mann was terrific. Personally I thought he had been nervy and mistake prone whenever he had been put in the halves previously. Not last week. Maybe it was because he played as Mann, not simply as a replica of Widdop or one of our many half backs over the past two years. He was punishing in defence and played the role of a ball running 5/8. He straightened our attack, gave our forwards a good platform and didn't simply do the cut out and run around move that previously was our main attacking weapon that was predictable, drove our attack towards the sideline and lately, has been sapping Dufty's attacking confidence. He may not be a Widdop and maybe our attack was less 'attractive' but boy he created a breathe of fresh air.

Latest posts