What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

First Grade
depends if the educators wish to teach it. i doubt there is a massive demand to do this.

I would suggest in strong rugby league based areas that schools will pick up playing rugby league. Hopefully as time goes on many French teachers will see the code as a great avenue for physical excellence and commitment. But it's essentially a school principal call. As we have been informed from Graham Lowe that students were caned for playing rugby league in New Zealand only a few decades ago. So it's somewhat an educators call. Let's hope the code gets a decent go!

Coastbloke

Bench
I don't wish to get involved in the general discourse of this thread but I'd just like to say that I think it was totally unnecessary to move Stallion's post from where it was originally posted to this thread. I honestly can't see why it should have been moved. It's on topic IMHO.

I think the moderator involved may have overstepped the mark in this case. As I said, not getting further involved in the thread, but just my thought on this occasion.

Stallion

First Grade
Thanks Coastbloke. The heavy handedness of whatever moderator that is doing this is very concerning. I've sent a complaint email months ago. But nothing happened. The biggotry of the moderator continues. The said moderator is extremely touchy/defensive of comments that refer to union's influence in repressing rugby league. Perhaps this moderator is doing his bit for rugby union?

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
I don't wish to get involved in the general discourse of this thread but I'd just like to say that I think it was totally unnecessary to move Stallion's post from where it was originally posted to this thread. I honestly can't see why it should have been moved. It's on topic IMHO.

I think the moderator involved may have overstepped the mark in this case. As I said, not getting further involved in the thread, but just my thought on this occasion.

And what does what happened in a single school in NZ 40+ years ago have to do with French schools now? Most posters get leniency when taking a thread off topic. Stallion gets none. He has been previously warned time and time again not to do so. He continues to post off topic so his posts get constantly moved.

batley

Juniors
And what does what happened in a single school in NZ 40+ years ago have to do with French schools now? Most posters get leniency when taking a thread off topic. Stallion gets none. He has been previously warned time and time again not to do so. He continues to post off topic so his posts get constantly moved.

If anyone commenting on this topic in posting false info step no further than yourself.Iv'e followed this thread and commented on occasions.Why anyone would wan't to move Stallions threads, which I have always found to be very informative, proves that person is anti league and should not be in charge of this board.

Te Kaha

First Grade
If anyone commenting on this topic in posting false info step no further than yourself.Iv'e followed this thread and commented on occasions.Why anyone would wan't to move Stallions threads, which I have always found to be very informative, proves that person is anti league and should not be in charge of this board.

I post "false info"?? ... This coming from the person who accused NZ Rugby of "stealing" Rugby League Park from the CRL.. when in fact it was a combined agreement between NZR, the CRL and the NZ Govt. A story that was plastered all over the media and yet you didn't even know about it... Yeah your opinion counts for a lot... Not.

batley

Juniors
This board like us others is where you can freely discus certain issues and not be abused.It is the only board you will find were the moderator abuses the posters and gets away with it The conclusion being that they they must be desperate for moderators to allow this to continue..

Te Kaha

First Grade
This board like us others is where you can freely discus certain issues and not be abused.It is the only board you will find were the moderator abuses the posters and gets away with it The conclusion being that they they must be desperate for moderators to allow this to continue..

This board is a privately owned and operated website. One where you don't have to post. If you don't like it, don't come here.

And i note you cant deny, it was you who posted falsehoods not I.

Stallion

First Grade

It's entirely relevant! Not off topic at all. Just hasn't got the blessing of a zealot moderator.
Where there is smoke there is fire! You choose to ignore this! The fact it happened once is enough. Never heard of such treatment of a sport anywhere else? At least we know it's you doing the deflection and you have your ugly minded detractors (denying the Holocaust no doubt) liking your biggoted stance. It's pathetic but that's what the good guys are dealing with. Just got to have this worthy discourse hidden by a rugby union zealot in Te Kaha. That's reality! A real shame.

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
It's entirely relevant! Not off topic at all. Just hasn't got the blessing a zealot moderator.
Where there is smoke there is fire! You choose to ignore this! The fact it happened once is enough. Never heard of such treatment of a sport anywhere else? At least we know it's you doing the deflection and you have your ugly minded detractors (denying the Holocaust no doubt) liking your biggoted stance. It's pathetic but that's what the good guys are dealing with. Just got to have this worthy discourse hidden by a rugby union zealot in Te Kaha. That's reality! A real shame.

The thread is about France, not NZ. What happened in an NZ school 40 plus years ago has no relevance. The fact you cant see that is why your posts end up in here.

You can fight all you like, just know that all of your non thread related posts will end up in here.

Stallion

First Grade
The thread is about France, not NZ. What happened in an NZ school 40 plus years ago has no relevance. The fact you cant see that is why your posts end up in here.

You can fight all you like, just know that all of your non thread related posts will end up in here.

Other international examples are relevant. You are just deflecting a truth for your precious rugby union loving contributors or ignoramuses. Take your pick. You are also making sure this valid discourse is not found on a website search by someone whom looks up "Repression of rugby league ". You are an absolute lowlife example of rugby union biggotry. I am not alone in this observation. However you proceed on your pathetic and tyrannical moderation of a website that should be supportive of genuine rugby league discourse. The Rah Rah overlords are loving your efforts Te Kaha! Perhaps this website is privately owned by union interests? It seems plausible given your unfair approach toward many on this 'rugby league' website.

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
Other international examples are relevant. You are just deflecting a truth for your precious rugby union loving contributors or ignoramuses. Take your pick. You are also making sure this valid discourse is not found on a website search by someone whom looks up "Repression of rugby league ". You are an absolute lowlife example of rugby union biggotry. I am not alone in this observation. However you proceed on your pathetic and tyrannical moderation of a website that should be supportive of genuine rugby league discourse. The Rah Rah overlords are loving your efforts Te Kaha! Perhaps this website is privately owned by union interests? It seems plausible given your unfair approach toward many on this 'rugby league' website.

Its not many... Its you, despite what you waffle on about.

The thread had no mention on NZ and no mention of "repression". you hijacked it just like you always do.

Stallion

First Grade
Since when it is the job of a moderator to determine the validity of a relevant comment? My comment was mentioning another example in another nation that has exhibited repression of rugby league in its past within its school system. (refer to Graham Lowes book)It's absolutely relevant . Your tyrannical moderating just can't help itself to thwart decent discourse which happens to mention the truth! It's valid Te Kaha. You are the crook in all this. You have ensured that the repression of rugby league discourse is not found by other people searching the Web. You are a very poor reflection of this rugby league website . Yet you continue on your biggoted ways? One real bad dude doing their thing for a code(union) full of bigots fearful of people finding out about the repression of rugby league and the current tactics being used to continue such a repression .

Stallion

First Grade
This board is a privately owned and operated website. One where you don't have to post. If you don't like it, don't come here.

And i note you cant deny, it was you who posted falsehoods not I.

Te Kaha! You have been blissfully living the lie and and concealing the repression of rugby league. Please don't abuse and accuse contributors of falsehood when you are clearly maintaining the rosy status quo your beloved rugby union code has despicably and deceitfully propagated for numerous decades. You are deflecting and concealing valid discourse that is aimed to highlight and create an awareness of the repression of rugby league. That's absolutely what you are doing. A real bad dude! A much reveared dude for ugly big brother union though!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Since when it is the job of a moderator to determine the validity of a relevant comment? My comment was mentioning another example in another nation that has exhibited repression of rugby league in its past within its school system. (refer to Graham Lowes book)It's absolutely relevant . Your tyrannical moderating just can't help itself to thwart decent discourse which happens to mention the truth! It's valid Te Kaha. You are the crook in all this. You have ensured that the repression of rugby league discourse is not found by other people searching the Web. You are a very poor reflection of this rugby league website . Yet you continue on your biggoted ways? One real bad dude doing their thing for a code(union) full of bigots fearful of people finding out about the repression of rugby league and the current tactics being used to continue such a repression .

Your drivel at its finest.

Firstly, EVERY bloody moderator has to determine the validity of EVERY single post. its in the bloody job description you moron.

Secondly, the thread had nothing to do with any sort of repression or NZ. YOU made it about that. That is you tried to hijack the thread. Any other person may have been allowed some latitude, but YOU and you alone are not. Simply because you have been warned so many times not to do it yet you do it anyway.

Thirdly, I have in no way "hidden" this thread, 150K views and easily found in goggle show you have no idea what you are talking about.

Let me put you straight. this is going to continue until you change your ways or you are banned. It's that simple.

Stallion

First Grade
Your drivel at its finest.

Firstly, EVERY bloody moderator has to determine the validity of EVERY single post. its in the bloody job description you moron.

Secondly, the thread had nothing to do with any sort of repression or NZ. YOU made it about that. That is you tried to hijack the thread. Any other person may have been allowed some latitude, but YOU and you alone are not. Simply because you have been warned so many times not to do it yet you do it anyway.

Thirdly, I have in no way "hidden" this thread, 150K views and easily found in goggle show you have no idea what you are talking about.

Let me put you straight. this is going to continue until you change your ways or you are banned. It's that simple.

Lol. You are Psychotic! If you think that your moderation is fair and just, you are truelly a failed and obstropolous moderator. Therein shows the core of the issue! Your version of what is appropriate is not appropriate!
The thread is well hidden from people whom would Google the topic of "Repression of rugby league ". It "this thread" doesn't come up when someone Google searches for this topic. You have created the erroneous misnomer of this thread which establishes your version of the way people should look at the information within this thread you have named. You are a despicable piece of "cat crap" as someone else has referred to you in a previous post. Your pro rugby union stance is blatant and shows your ignorant upbringing .

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol. You are Psychotic! If you think that your moderation is fair and just, you are truelly a failed and obstropolous moderator. Therein shows the core of the issue! Your version of what is appropriate is not appropriate!
The thread is well hidden from people whom would Google the topic of "Repression of rugby league ". It "this thread" doesn't come when someone Google search for this topic. You have created the erroneous misnomer of this thread which establishes your version of the way people should look at the information within this thread you have named. You are a despicable piece of "cat crap" as someone else has referred to you in a previous post. Your pro rugby union stance is blatant and shows your ignorant upbringing .

More utter drivel... "obstropolous"? you mind numbingly stupid oxygen thief.

This thread isn't about the "Repression of rugby league" you had another thread for that and can start another one if you wish. as long as you don't lie in it.

This thread is about your constant lies, your thread hijacking and your ridiculous conspiracy theories e.g. "friends in high places". as such it is here to ridicule and mock you.

Before this thread was created there were literally DOZENS of complaints about your thread hijacking, to the point people were refusing to post when you entered a thread. It was decided to limit your hysteria to this single thread. Since it was done, the complaints have dried up.

Stallion

First Grade
Te Kaha. Have you ever thought that you are the one propagating the lies!?
Others have picked up on your obvious bias against rugby league with at the same time glorifying union. So essentially your biggotry prevails and you continue spoiling any proactive discourse on issues creating an awareness on the repression of rugby league. As stated before you are unfit to be fair and have shown negligible decency in your role. Complaints go nowhere except you succeed in your role of making sure that the greater Public do not cotton on to the repression of rugby league in various places and walks of life around the world. You are the "village idiot" coming straight out of New Zealand. I and others that upset your rosy view of rugby union are bullied by your stance. It's not rocket science to appreciate that others have the "rosy" view of the world you defend. After all a discourse challenging this rosy view is what upsets the lillywhite regard some have for rugby union on this site. But your recklessness and guarded protection of rugby union is obvious yet you keep genuine discourse in addressing this problem well concealed. The rugby union would be so impressed with your undermining efforts!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.