What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol.You have lost the plot decades ago. Your childhood must have been reminiscent of being continually arse f**ked by union overlords. Ofcourse at their pleasure! The disrespect and ambivalence you have shown toward the repression of rugby league is astounding. But then again you have been groomed!

You have a fascination with arse f**king and you work around children... not a good combination at all.

Stallion

First Grade
Te Kaha.You are the one being drilled by rugby union overlords. Instead of deflecting and going off point, discuss how you justify your biggest lie on this website ? The erroneous naming of this thread. The naming has been specifically created by yourself to thwart discourse and further knowledge on the repression of rugby league which has been, in no uncertain way, promoted and supported by your arse f**king union overlords.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Te Kaha.You are the one being drilled by rugby union overlords. Instead of deflecting and going off point, discuss how you justify your biggest lie on this website ? The erroneous naming of this thread. The naming has been specifically created by yourself to thwart discourse and further knowledge on the repression of rugby league which has been, in no uncertain way, promoted and supported by your arse f**king union overlords.

The thread title is perfectly named. It is a collection of your lies, your thread hijacking and your conspiracy theories. just because you are too thick to realise this, doesn't make it any less accurate.

Pommy

Coach

What’s wrong with arse f**king? Are you some kind of prude, or just a good old hobophobe?

Stallion

First Grade
The thread title is perfectly named. It is a collection of your lies, your thread hijacking and your conspiracy theories. just because you are too thick to realise this, doesn't make it any less accurate.

No its not! It serves the purpose of hiding genuine discourse on the repression of rugby league you piece of cat shit!

Te Kaha

First Grade
No its not! It serves the purpose of hiding genuine discourse on the repression of rugby league you piece of cat shit!

Questions:
Who created the thread?
What is the purpose for the thread?

Answers:
I did
To keep your crap in one place and to ridicule you.

Its that simple

Stallion

First Grade
Questions:
Who created the thread?
What is the purpose for the thread?

Answers:
I did
To keep your crap in one place and to ridicule you.

Its that simple

Plenty of contributors are aware of you creatng this thread. Your motives for creating the thread are aimed to limit the discourse concerning the repression of rugby league. That's where you at complete fault! You are a disgrace. You hide under the veil of being a moderator on a rugby league website when your purpose is to keep proactive discourse to a minimum. You are a rugby union biased f**kwit from New Zealand. A village idiot out of depth in particular in the realms of common decency and freedom of speech values. It's pathetic your tyrantlike control. However that's reality. To refute the many examples of the repression of rugby lea guest and then 'conveniently' have this worthy discourse relegated to a poorly/unfairly named thread reflects your poor regard for rugby league. You are getting away with disgraceful actions. Yet it continues. Others than myself have noted your bigoted stance. Funnily enough you have aseed me to provide names of these people. This reflects your self centred and ignorant approach on this site. You are a disgrace but successfully doing your bit for a rival code in union. Catching as someone else has called is quite apt. Then again so is Treacherous New Zealand Village Idiot. All very accurate descriptionso of you Te Kaha. Perhaps fraud is another! ?

Te Kaha

First Grade
Plenty of contributors are aware of you creatng this thread. Your motives for creating the thread are aimed to limit the discourse concerning the repression of rugby league. That's where you at complete fault! You are a disgrace. You hide under the veil of being a moderator on a rugby league website when your purpose is to keep proactive discourse to a minimum. You are a rugby union biased f**kwit from New Zealand. A village idiot out of depth in particular in the realms of common decency and freedom of speech values. It's pathetic your tyrantlike control. However that's reality. To refute the many examples of the repression of rugby lea guest and then 'conveniently' have this worthy discourse relegated to a poorly/unfairly named thread reflects your poor regard for rugby league. You are getting away with disgraceful actions. Yet it continues. Others than myself have noted your bigoted stance. Funnily enough you have aseed me to provide names of these people. This reflects your self centred and ignorant approach on this site. You are a disgrace but successfully doing your bit for a rival code in union. Catching as someone else has called is quite apt. Then again so is Treacherous New Zealand Village Idiot. All very accurate descriptionso of you Te Kaha. Perhaps fraud is another! ?

Wah wah wah wah wah… it is funny seeing you go off the deep end.

More contributors to the international forum approve of this thread than appose it as it keeps you out of their hair. The only Idiot around here is you.

Pommy

Coach

Entire sentences in that post make zero sense. The rest is just the same waffle over and over.

Stallion

First Grade
As a general rule. Yes, international Rugby is more competitive than international League.

Lol. Wonder why this is so?Has it got something to do with rugby league not able to gain funding due to no recognition as an "international sport" in the eyes of a sports body that has been prompted by union to not allow rugby league such recognition. It is also to do with limited access to schools in various countries for rugby league and established presence and propagation of union in such schooling. Is it also bullying antics such as jailing people whom aim to market rugby league in the Middle East courtesy of rugby union complaining? Is it also due to poor administrators within rugby league that are no doubt making union's repression tactics all the more easier? Is it the making of various grounds in France unavailable when a tv coverage for a rugby league match is being arranged? Perhaps tactics like rugby union trying to overtake the independence of rugby league in some European nations is another limiting fact for rugby league competitiveness. Their are more reasons for rugby league's lack of competitiveness. Thank God Tonga is about as this nation is an example of the potential rugby league has but is clearly being limited in so many ways in so many fronts elsewhere. For the record this contribution was in response to a comment that "Rugby league has no international competitiveness ". My response denotes/informs some reasons why the international competitiveness is not there. Once again the powers that be on this website are hiding genuine discourse. To the moderator:" The truth hurts!" But please don't let that get in the way of your biggotry.

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol . That shows I don't aspire to it like some on this site!:relaxed:
Stallion, you need to pull your head in.

You have had two holidays form this site, neither given by me. You are pissing off people higher up the food chain than I. Stop hijacking threads and leave your rants to your designated thread.

You have had two holidays, the third is permanent.

Whatwhere

Juniors
Lol. Wonder why this is so?Has it got something to do with rugby league not able to gain funding due to no recognition as an "international sport" in the eyes of a sports body that has been prompted by union to not allow rugby league such recognition. It is also to do with limited access to schools in various countries for rugby league and established presence and propagation of union in such schooling. Is it also bullying antics such as jailing people whom aim to market rugby league in the Middle East courtesy of rugby union complaining? Is it also due to poor administrators within rugby league that are no doubt making union's repression tactics all the more easier? Is it the making of various grounds in France unavailable when a tv coverage for a rugby league match is being arranged? Perhaps tactics like rugby union trying to overtake the independence of rugby league in some European nations is another limiting fact for rugby league competitiveness. Their are more reasons for rugby league's lack of competitiveness. Thank God Tonga is about as this nation is an example of the potential rugby league has but is clearly being limited in so many ways in so many fronts elsewhere. For the record this contribution was in response to a comment that "Rugby league has no international competitiveness ". My response denotes/informs some reasons why the international competitiveness is not there. Once again the powers that be on this website are hiding genuine discourse. To the moderator:" The truth hurts!" But please don't let that get in the way of your biggotry.

Admit it. You're a Flat-Earther. Aren't you?

Stallion

First Grade
Stallion, you need to pull your head in.

You have had two holidays form this site, neither given by me. You are pissing off people higher up the food chain than I. Stop hijacking threads and leave your rants to your designated thread.

You have had two holidays, the third is permanent.

Speaking ones mind isn't seen as valid discourse on this website. Don't bother. If my very valid comments are seen as damaging to rugby league I could accept this bigotry but my comments are proactive and logical. People on this site can't handle the heat so they jettison the messenger. Bye bye!

Perth Red

Post Whore
ow bless hes gone again, that was fleeting but he did get in all his pet topics; ticket prices, union in schools, north sydney bears etc lol

Status
Not open for further replies.