What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Napa sin bin

What should the refs have done?

• Send-off

Votes: 39 36.4%
  • Sin-bin

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • On report and penalty

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • Scrum to roosters

Votes: 33 30.8%

• Total voters

Bronco18

Juniors
Honestly, if another commentator mentions the word “intent” I’m gonna scream (catch that Gus?).

No one deliberately spear tackles someone. Hardly anyone tries to smack someone high. But if you consistently make head high contact, maybe your technique is reckless and you need to change it?

no name

Coach
Goes hard, I might be in the minority but great tackle for mine.
Don’t run straight at the dudes shoulder.

MilkShark

First Grade
I played footy my entire life, and I know accidents happen. I broke my jaw in 3 spots when I was knee’d in the head. It was an accident, not foul play. So I get it.

And I like a tough game, always have. But that was probably one of the most disgusting acts I have ever seen on a football field. And it wasn’t tough. It’s cowardly.

There is no place for that type of behaviour in our game. And it’s not a one off, he has done it before.

He needs a very lengthy suspension for it before he really does some major damage to somebody.

If the NRL is serious about stamping down on foul play leading to head injuries they will make sure he doesn’t see another game this year and hopefully miss more games next year.

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
Jeeze what a shocker...like many have said, it doesn't look like there was intent there and clearly seemed upset about it, but shit if your actions result in head contact and the guy gets carted off, something needs to be done.

All this on top of him breaking someone's jaw doing the same thing earlier in the year?

Shiet, this guy shouldn't play for the rest of the year, 6 weeks imo

David brown

Juniors
Jeeze what a shocker...like many have said, it doesn't look like there was intent there and clearly seemed upset about it, but shit if your actions result in head contact and the guy gets carted off, something needs to be done.

All this on top of him breaking someone's jaw doing the same thing earlier in the year?

Shiet, this guy shouldn't play for the rest of the year, 6 weeks imo
There wasn't intent but he didn't give a f**k about the Brisbane player... You don't tackle like that thinking about the welfare of another human...

He was upset that he thought he was about to get sent, you could see the relief on his face when he only got 10..

Latest posts