What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Avenger

Immortal
So how is everyone?

Since I've been gone,

I've been to Europe, turned 50, Ordered a new Rolex Submariner, the new PM lives literally 200 metres from my house (Yes my house is bigger and more expensive) and my beloved Eels are about to receive another wooden spoon.

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
So how is everyone?

Since I've been gone,

I've been to Europe, turned 50, Ordered a new Rolex Submariner, the PM lives literally 200 metres from my house (Yes my house is bigger and more expensive) and my beloved Eels are about to receive another wooden spoon.
Welcome back old fella

Gronk

Staff member
So how is everyone?

Since I've been gone,

I've been to Europe, turned 50, Ordered a new Rolex Submariner, the new PM lives literally 200 metres from my house (Yes my house is bigger and more expensive) and my beloved Eels are about to receive another wooden spoon.
Welcome back merkin.

hindy111

Post Whore
So how is everyone?

Since I've been gone,

Sounds like you've been busy. In that time ive slept in a lot and pulled my dick about 1000x

Avenger

Immortal
The waiting list for my first Rolex is between 12 to 24 months.

@Twizzle could you please give me access to the dimension forum as I need to talk about watches there or I’ll just to it here.

Why did you revoke it ?

Gronk

Staff member
The waiting list for my first Rolex is between 12 to 24 months.

@Twizzle could you please give me access to the dimension forum as I need to talk about watches there or I’ll just to it here.

Why did you revoke it ?

There is a lot of outrage in the market that Rolex can go to Basel with a new GMT or whatever and then to find that they are not available for a year or two.

Who do they think they are Tesla ?

Avenger

Immortal
There is a lot of outrage in the market that Rolex can go to Basel with a new GMT or whatever and then to find that they are not available for a year or two.

Who do they think they are Tesla ?
The bloke that I asked to get it for me is literally in the BRW200 and even he has to wait. They are probably changing the movement or trying to dry out the grey market in order for the AD’s to once again gain control of supply.